Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Louis' *POV*

It's been 4 days since I stayed at Harry's house and now I'm doing exams. Luckily this is my last exam though.

I miss my Hazza.

I walk into the school with nerves running through me as I grip my pencil case.

"Louis!" Niall shouts my name as he walks holding Liam's hand to me.

They are honestly the cutest ever!

"Hey Niall!" I shout and give him and Liam a hug.

"Ready for your last exam?" Liam asks.

"Yep! Shall we get going to chem?" I ask.

"Oi.. I'm so nervous." Niall says as we make our way to the chemistry class.

"It's okay Niall. Your going to do great." Liam says giving Niall a big hug and kissing his temple.

We walk in and take our seats as the teacher begins the attendance.

"Okay since we are all hear lets begin." She says and hands out the papers.

*+*+*

I'M FREE!!

I run out and make my way to my car. I take off to my house and notice some guests are here.

Huh?

I walk in and hear my mum chatting with someone else. I shrug walking to my room seeing ...

Harry?

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I finished my exams... And your mum invited us." Harry says and I am so confused.

"Your mum invited us here." Harry says again and I nod.

"Well in that case.. Niall and Liam are coming over later. They are dating so don't flirt with either unless you want a beating from the other." I say and Harry blushes.

"I wouldn't-"

"Trust me they are hot. You totally would." I wink making him blush even more.

"Louissss." Harry groans and I smile.

"Harrry." I whine winking at him.

"When will they be here?" He asks.

"At 5pm so in 4 hours." I say and Harry nods.

I run my hands through my hair before looking through my closet for some sweats and a shirt. I grab them and a beanie and throw it on my bed taking my school clothes off and putting them on.

"Like what you see?" I wink at Harry as I put my shirt on.

"Uhmm-"

"It's okay I know you do." I chuckle as I put on the beanie and sit beside him.

"Your a bit full of yourself." Harry mumbles.

"You don't like my abs." I pout and Harry smiles.

"Nope."

"Hazza PLEASSE." I whine and he chuckles before saying.

"Fine just this once. I like your abs." He says and I tackle him and give him a big hug lying on top of him.

"Thanks Haz." I say looking up at him.

"Your welcome." Harry says with his arms around my waist.

Man this boy has beautiful eyes.

"I like your eyes Harry." I say tapping just under his eye.

"T-Thanks Lou." Harry blushes and I smile placing a sloppy kiss to his cheek and rolling off. "Wh-what w-was that for?"

"For being so dang cute!" I say smiling as I sit up.

Harry stares at me and I stare back at him for a while before my mother calls us down. I follow Harry and we take a seat in the living room.

"We are going out will you boys be okay?" My mum asks.

"Yep!" I say before adding, "Niall and Liam are coming over as well."

"You behave boys." Harry's dad says and they leave. I look over to Harry and he just smiles awkwardly.

"Movie?" I ask and he nods. We take a seat on the couch and search for a movie on the TV. We come across gravity and I smile pressing play. Always a good movie.

I pull Harry towards me and he sighs cuddling into my chest. We watch the movie and as it gets to the most suspenseful bit there is a knock on the door that makes me jump. It sets Harry off into fits of laughter and I pout.

"It was getting suspenseful!" I pout some more and go to the door.

Well if you haven't already guessed who it is.. You either have short term memory loss or your a blonde....