Chapter 9

I wake up beside Harry and turn towards my phone. I check the time and smile. 10am and I don't have school.

I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I quickly brush the sour morning taste from my mouth and shake my bed head out. I go back to Harry to see that he is still sound asleep. He look like a cute little baby!

I wander over to him and caress my hands through his hair admiring the sleeping beauty.

Whoa.. Why is that going through my head like that?

I continue my motion and soon enough his eyes look straight into my own.

"Good morning Lou." Harry's husky morning voice says as he blushes.

Holy shit. That was hot.

I mean you know if I was a girl...

"Morning Harry! Ready to teach me my school skills!" I say and he smirks and nods.

"Breakfast first." He mumbles as he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Alrighty!" I smile and move away as he stands.

"HARRY AND LOU!! I HAVE MADE PANCAKES!" My mum shouts up to us and I smile running downstairs to my mother.

Just in time!!

"FOOD!!" I shout and sit on my seat.

I wait for Harry to take his seat and I begin eating. This is so unreal!

"Lou and Harry we are going out so we will see you boys when we get back." My mother says address to her and Harry's father.

I nod and finish my pancakes waiting for Harry. When he finishes we clean the dishes and go up to Harry's room. Harry and I spend the day studying for finals and at 4pm I tell Harry to call his friends.

Harry nods and calls us Zayn which, I found out was his only friend. What a pity. Harry's such a good lad.

"Zayn will be over at 8pm he's out to Lianna's house." Harry says.

"That his girlfriend?" I ask.

"Nope. She is the schools biggest slut." He says as he goes to put avatar in.

"Ohhh! So he's going to get laid!" I say and Harry blushes furiously.

AWWW!

"Harry you blush a lot!" I say pinching his cheeks and making him blush more.

"Movie is on." He says a the movie begins and we lie down beside each other.

When the movie ends it's 7:30pm so, we call for pizza. 2 large pepperoni and 6 cans of Pepsi.

First, Zayn arrives and i introduce myself. We get along from the start after I ask him about his sex. He just died laughing and replied with a, 'she's not a great fuck. She's loose of you know what I mean.' He winks afterwards.

Our pizza arrives not to long after and we sit down on the couches in the basement playing FIFA 14 and eating up all the pizza.

After an hour and a half of playing on the PS3 we decide to do a few prank calls starting with Harry. I type in a random number and hope for the best.

"Speaker." I whisper, "-Don't forget you have to stay on call for 30 seconds to a minute at most."

Harry puts it on speaker and it continues ringing.

"Sexy phone hot line how may I help you?" A high pitched girl asks as seductive as possible.

I hold my laughter in my hand and harry blushes while Zayn smirks.

"H-Hi." Harry squeaks.

"Newbie eh?" She growls on the phone and at that point I burst laughing.

Harry blushes so hard and i pinch his cheeks with tears in my eyes.

"Thanks for your time bye!" I shout through the phone and hang up.

I wipe my tears and pat Harry's back. He shakes my hand off and turns his head. He hands me back the phone in his hand and I hand the phone to Zayn.

Harry is embarrassed! Awww!!

"It's okay Harry.. She was a creep anyways." I smile and he shakes his head.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"N-Nothing." He says still not facing me.

"Oh Harry lad it's okay.. I know you would rather that have been a dude but, hey I got your back." I say and he looks at me. His face is as red as a fire truck.

"Harry is shy about his sexuality." Zayn pops in.

"Sorry." I apologize and Harry just nods.

"Let's just do another prank." I smile and he smiles back. I grab the phone and dial another random number.

"Hello?" They answer through the speaker.

"Hello! I was wondering; is your refrigerator running?" I ask.

"Uhm.. No actually." He replies.

Crap.

I pause for 10 seconds before replying like Niall would.

"Well you better get that fixed mate! How are you supposed to keep you food cold you twat?!" I shout before hanging up and laughing. Harry and Zayn laugh along with me before I hand the phone to Zayn.

The night goes on with a few more pranks then we make the couch into a bed and we all hop on to watch a movie. The movie we have chosen is Avengers. Zayn plays the movie and Harry and I share a blanket. Harry's basement is so cold. I pull Harry closer and use his body like a blanket, as well as the blanket we are sharing. I watch as the colour in Harry's cheeks appear and Zayn smirks to himself. I shrug as we begin to watch Avengers.

I feel my eyes droop around the middle of the movie. I look at Zayn whom is so into the movie to know what's going on around him. I look at Harry who is just like Zayn. I lean into Harry and rest my head on his chest listening as his heart beat increases and his breath hitches. I smile and fall asleep to Harry's erratic heart beat slowly taking a normal pace.

- - - - - - - -

Sorry about that SUPER late update but, I am cramming in with school 'cause the shizz im doing just got real. HAHAHA xD basically I need an average 90% in Math and Science this year so yah. Working hard and so far my Science is a level 4 (not to sure the percentages yet) so, so far im doing well with that but not math. level 3- what what xD anywhooooooooo till next time :D

Thanks so much for reading and being patient and continuing reading my stories <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN