Chapter 8

So I got all of your comments and I will do my best to surprise you with the up coming chapters xD

I saw the 1D movie Monday :) it was really funny!

Read on yes? :P

- - - - -

After Harry and I brought the suit cases to their rooms we went to his room where I will be sleeping and played Fifa on the PS3.

"I truly suck at this game." Harry says pouting.

"Aww Harry it's all good your gonna do better when you practise a bit more!" I say giving him a nuggy.

"Boys dinner!" Harry's dad calls for us.

I jump up and run downstairs with harry to see the table is set and my mum is chatting up Harry's dad.

We take a seat and my mum smiles at something Harry's dad says and blushes slightly.

"Harry, I think my mum and you dad are hitting it off." I whisper to Harry.

"Yah me too." Harry whispers back.

"What are you two whispering about?" My mum asks.

"The real question is, what are you two whispering about." I say back to my mother causing her to blush and Harry's dad to chuckle.

"A quick witted son you have there." Harry's father says and my mum giggles.

"Sure do." She says while serving Harry and I and then herself and Harry's father.

Harry and I eat our dinner and finish it up as my mum clears the table. I get up and help my mum clear the table and clean the kitchen. Once everything is cleared I go back to Harry and he smiles.

"Thanks for helping us clean up." Harry says.

"Your totally welcome curly." I say and we walk upstairs back to Harry's room.

"My father told me that your mum and him use to date in High school." Harry says as he takes a seat on the sofa.

"Actually?" I ask and Harry nods, "Whoa. Small world, huh?"

"Yah no kidding." Harry replies and we take a seat on his bed.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask and Harry nods.

"You choose out the movie and we can strip and get ready for bed." I say. Harry looks at me wide eyed before he wiggles a bit in an uncomfortable manor. I chuckle before elaborating, "I meant strip to our boxers, as in our sleeping wear. Unless you wear pajama pants and a shirt or something."

"O-Oh. No, I wear boxers to bed." He says and I nod.

"That's what I thought." I say and Harry smiles before getting up and walking over to his TV and grabbing what looks to be a few movies. In the mean time I remove my clothes down to my briefs and go into Harry's bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair before walking back out to Harry who is in his briefs as well. Whoa. Harry has one sexy body. That's a normal thing to say right? Shmeh I dunno.

"So.." Harry shifts awkwardly under my gaze.

"Sorry, you work out?" I ask.

"Not really, I just do push ups, sit ups and use the treadmill downstairs. People at the gym bully me." He mumbles the last part.

"Well, they are just jealous they don't have a sexy body like yours." I say and walk over to his movie selection, but, I do notice the faint blush on his cheeks.

"Thanks." He mumbles and I choose out 'Life of Pi'.

He puts it in the TV and we crawl into his bed under the sheets. I feel Harrys skin slightly grazing mine and I can't help but lean into his warmth. His arm wraps around me and we continue watching the 'Life of Pi'. i fall asleep around the middle of the movie wrapped up in Harry's warmth.

- - - - - -

Lemme know what you think will happen in the future chapters.. besides the obvious Louis and Harry will get together :D

I have hinted to a few things in this chappie :P

Your also not gonna believe this.. First week of school:

1 quiz

1 full sheet of definitions I have to find and type up

AND

1 project!!

WTF?! grrr..

Sorry it's short but I have to get to my homework.. and studying... >:(