Chapter 41

~~~ Princess Isabelle's POV ~~~~

"Hey, baby." Derek said taking off the thing from around my eyes. I tried to kick, but was too weak. Day thirty-five in this place. "Hmm," He tried to be seductive and lick his lips, but it just made him worse. "You look so sexy." He ran his hands up my legs and they stopped at the end of the sweatshirt. Somehow I still had tears and they clouded my vision.

"I want you. So bad." His hand went further up and stopped when they touched my breasts. I tried to kick but my ankles began to burn from them rubbing onto the cuffs. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you." He paused and slowly straddled me. "In person that is." He laughed. How could I not see that he was so evil?

His hands went to the back of my bra and unclipped it. I began to squirm. He put both hands on my breasts now and began to grind against me. I tried to scream. Someone stop him!! He moaned in pleasure as tears poured from my eyes.

"Mmm, don't worry Belle I know you take birth control. You're fine." No, I wasn't fine. He was basically raping me. I didn't want his nasty thing in me. That was Harry's doing and only his. He bent down and began to kiss my neck. I tried to move away, but he gripping my head in his hand and pushed my head down to the bed so I couldn't move. He laughed, thinking this was fun.

His hands went down to the sweats and he pushed those down. I tried kicking as hard as I could, but like usual nothing happened. When his hands went to the hem of my knickers that's when I really began to freak out. He looked up to me and smiled.

"Now this is what I really wanted." He said while pulling them down. He got off me and I thought he was done. But no. He was just pulling his pants and boxers off. I screamed and screamed. He got over me again and he touched me down there. I balled my fists and squirmed.

"Stop it!" He yelled. Before he even tried to enter the door flew open. Even though they kidnapped me I was thankful for whoever that was.

"Dad wants you." The older nicer brother said.

"What the fuck! I told you not to bother me you fucking dick. I was just about to fuck her!" Derek yelled at his older brother as he got off me and put his clothes back on. Derek left pissed and the brother looked at me with traces of sadness written all over his face. When he advanced towards me and began pulling up my kinckers I tried to kick.

"Princess, shh. I'm just putting your clothes back on you." He whispered. Just for now I trusted him with doing that. What? He has been nothing but nice to me and he gave me extra water and let me out of my cuffs when everyone was gone. He quickly put the sweats on then he clipped my bra back into place.

"I promise that I won't let him do that to you." He promised and wiped away the tears from my face.