Chapter 50

It's chapter 50! :) But sadly there's like 2 chapters until the book is done.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

*** A Few Days Later ***

"So this is how big your concert venues usually are?" Belle asked looking around.

"Some are bigger." I said and squeezed her hand.

"Some are smaller." Niall said. The guys ran to the stage and jumped on it.

"We need all of you backstage." Someone said. I looked to Belle.

"I'll stay with her, Harry." Lou Teasdale, our stylist, said. I looked to her. "I don't bite." She said laughing.

"This must be Lux? And you're Lou?" Belle asked.

"Yeah." Lou smiled.

"Harry has told me so much about you. She's so cute." Belle said tickling Lux's belly. Lux laughed and Lou handed Lux to Belle.

"Okay, I'll be right back. I promise, Belle." Belle smiled to me and I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and mouthed a thank you to Lou. Charlie and Xavier stood a good distance behind Belle.

I watched from the stage as Belle played with Lux. Lux laughed and laughed at whatever Belle did.

"Wear these alright? I don't want you to get an ear ache or something." I told Belle as I put the earphones in her ears. She smiled and pushed my hands away.

"Haz, I'll be fine." She smiled softly.

"I just don't want you hurt."

"I won't. Lou said that she will be with me in the front row."

"And please stay there. I don't want you to get lost." Belle laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Just have fun out there."

"Belle, I'm serious." I yelled when she began walking away from me.

"I love you!" She yelled. I sighed but smiled.

"How is everyone?" Liam asked as he walked to the middle of the stage. The thousands of screaming girls yelled with excitement. "I'd have to say that these twitter questions is the best part of our show. Boys?"

"Agreed." We all said together. I looked around the front row and Belle was smiling at me. I winked and she blushed. We began a conversation by mouthing things.

"You okay?" I mouthed. She nodded. I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Harry?" Niall sang in the microphone. I looked to him and the guys and they were smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Answer the question!" Zayn said. I looked back to the screen and it had read 'Harry can you give us a story of you and Belle? How much do you love her?' I smiled and looked to Belle. Girls around her began to scream and Charlie and Xavier moved closer.

"Do you mind if I tell a story?" I asked in the microphone directing it to the beautiful girl. She shook her head. "Alright." I took a breath. "There was this one time when Belle and I were on one of our many dates and I took her to a carnival. Knowing that she had never been there before made me want to take her. So we get there and she asked me why everyone is so loud and why it smells so good." Everyone laughs. "But it was so cute." She blushed and Zayn smiled to me.

"So how much do you love her?" Niall asked.

"So much. So so so so much." She laughed and bit her lip.

"Our little lovebirds." Louis cooed and pinched my cheek.