Chapter 25

*** A Couple of Weeks ***

Over the couple of weeks Harry had come over to the palace more. We would swim or watch movies. We did a lot of everything. It was fun when we could hang out in the palace- while not trying to sneak him around.

That is what Harry and I are doing today. We were sitting out in the garden on the hammock. Our heads were by the others feet so we could have a good view of the other.

I laughed as Harry tried to make a flower crown. He chuckled and then tied it.

"For you my beautiful." I laughed as he leaned forward and placed it on my head. "Lovely." I laughed again for the millionth time since he's been here.

"I'm going to get something to drink want anything?" I asked.

"A water please." I smiled and quickly kissed him.

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I watched Isabelle as she walked up the path. Her mum's secretary, Opal, came up to her. Belle straightened up. Opal bowed quickly and then began to talk. When she was out of sight I looked over to the pond.

When the Queen was right in my sight, I jumped. I fell out of the hammock, but quickly got up and bowed.

"Hello, Harry." She said.

"Good Afternoon, Queen Eleanor." I placed my hands behind my back and smiled. My heart still raced from her previously scaring me.

"Do you really love Isabelle?" This is weird. My eyebrows raised as I was confused.

"Of course. She's-"

"You're going to break up with her." Wow, talk about rude. Wait?! I'm not doing that.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me you unpleasant little boy." She began to poke my chest. I backed away and watched her. To tell the truth, I was horrified. "You will break up with her. You came along and ruined my plan. You aren't allowed to ever set foot in this house. Got it?" I just stared at her with so many different emotions running through me. Shock, anger, hate, disbelief, the list goes on. She smiled evilly.

"If you do not do as I say you and your family will have problems."

"Whatever, dad." Belle laughed. The Queen stepped away from me and smiled to her husband. I cleared my throat.

"I should go home." I said. I smiled to the King and bowed.

"Come over soon, son." He smiled. I looked at the Queen and she gave me a look. I looked to Belle as she looked between her mother and I. I looked back to the King and gave him a small nod. I quickly walked out of the garden and into the house.

"Harry!" Belle called. I quickened my speed. "Hey, you aren't going to stay for dinner?" She asked. I didn't dare look at her, afraid I will do or say something stupid. I grabbed my coat from the lady who handed it to me. The front doors were opened as Belle and I approached them.

"Harry." Belle said and followed me to my car. I sighed and when I opened my door and Belle grabbed my arm. "What's wrong?" I turned to her and kissed her. I put all of my love into that kiss.

Before she could say anything I quickly got in my car and left.

I can't do this. My family or Belle. She really gave me a choice! Who does she think she is?! God, Belle wasn't lying when she said her mum was a bitch.

When I got home I slammed the door and quickly went upstairs, ignoring Liam. I slammed my door and locked it. I blared my music. I tugged on the ends of my hair and screamed. I fell to the ground, with my hands on my face. Tears came as I sat there.

"WHY?" I yelled to no one. I banged my head against the wall.