Chapter 3

** Next Day **

"The boy you were with last night. That wasn't Callum was it?" Dad whispered. Mum was talking to the minister's wife. I looked up at him with a panicked look. "It's alright." He chuckled. "It's our little secret." This is why I love my dad.

"I love you daddy." He kissed my head and I went to the kitchen to fix a sandwich for lunch.

"Hey, sexy." Callum said when I went to go to the garden. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He put his arms around me from behind.

"Get off me, creep."

"Come on, babe. We're going to be married soon. We're going to do more dirtier things than this." He whispered. He then moved my hair and began to kiss my neck. I elbowed him in the stomach. His friend watched as he laid on the ground clutching his stomach.

"You're a baby." I said and walked away.

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

"You must really like that girl." Liam said and sat next to me. I looked up from my phone and smiled at him.

"She's amazing."

"What's her name?"

"Isabelle." He nodded.

"Is that who you're texting?"

"Yeah." I smiled and replied to her.

"I'm guessing she isn't like the rest of the girls?"

"No."

"She's not twice your age?" Liam asked. He wasn't too keen on the fact that I dated a woman that was twice my age. Although he did tolerate it.

"No." I laughed. "She's two months younger than me. So you don't have to worry, Dad." He laughed and I smiled.

"When can I meet her? I mean, she makes you happy. I have to meet her."

"I'm sure you already know her." I said. Before he answered I was called back to the studio.

Later that night I waited outside of Isabelle's house. It was our second date and I wanted it to be special. I looked at my watch. Five minutes- I hope she's alright. I looked around into the gate and seen her running. I smiled and opened the black walk way gate. She smiled and ran through.

"Come on before they see." She said and grabbed my hand. I laughed as she dragged me.

"So where are we going?" She asked after she stopped running. I on the other hand was still trying to catch my breath. "Are you okay?" She looked at me worried. I waved it off and leaned against the brick building. Isabelle laughed and then her hand was under my chin.

"Can't keep up?" She asked. I shook my head. "Then how will you keep up in other situations?" She winked and walked away, leaving me speechless and staring wide eyed after her. "Coming?" She turned around and waited. The breeze blew her hair back along with her dress. She lifted her hand up and held her hair as it blew. I smiled and walked up to her.

"I never- in my whole life- thought someone as beautiful as you would say something so naughty." She laughed and I grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers.

"You never answered my earlier question."

"You left me speechless, so it was difficult. But we are going on a date."

"Really? I would've never guessed, even when you went me a text earlier saying that this date would be at ten." I blushed and looked away. I spotted the place and smiled.

"Come on, beautiful." We walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated.

Tonight we talked about us again. More information. I let her mostly talk, because she was so beautiful when she talked. It didn't matter what she said, I could listen to her all night.

Once in a while she would fix her hair. Or she would move around in her chair, she had perfect posture also. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled as she told memories of her past. And her soft, warm, bubblegum pink lips would look so kissable. I had to restrain myself from leaping over the table and kissing her. One, it would seem weird because its only our second date. Last, I don't want to go too fast.

"Harry?" She asked waving her hand in my face.

"Hmmm?" My name sounded so beautiful coming from her lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked smiling.

"You're beautiful." I quietly said. She blushed and moved her dessert around. I grabbed her free hand in mine. She looked up to me. I brought it to my lips and kissed the back of her hand.

I got the check and then we walked around the park. She moved closer to me and I unlaced my hand from hers and put it around her waist and pulled her closer. We walked in a comfortable silence until we got to her house. She placed her hands on my shoulders and my hands went to her waist.

"Thank you again." She smiled.

"No problem, Belle." She smiled even bigger. "What?" I asked moving her hair from her face.

"You're the first one- besides my dad and cousins- to call me that in a while." She whispered. We stared at each other then I leaned down and kissed her. When I pulled away she pulled me back down.

"Goodnight, Harry." She whispered and went inside the gate. I watched as she ran back around the house.

-------------------------------------------

I know. The first couple of chapters aren't the greatest, but honestly most chapters aren't. But stay with me here. I promise that the other chapters will be better!!! Thank you for the read!!! :D

If you haven't, go check out my other story Falling In Love With My Brothers Best Friend (Dylan O'Brien).