Chapter 37

What do you think so far?

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

----------------------------------------

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I picked up Edmund from his crib in the corner. He smiled up to me and reached for my hair. When I held my finger out to him, he grabbed it in his little hands.

I felt someone walk up by me and turned to see whom it was. I looked back to Edmund.

"He really likes you." Queen Eleanor said. I nodded. A long moment passed before she spoke again. "I'm sorry for everything." She apologized. I didn't answer and put Edmund back down. I began to walk away, but was stopped my the Queen. "I know what I did was wrong and to put Isabelle through what I did was not fair."

"Since when do you care about Isabelle? Whenever she comes over you never are here."

"Harry!" My mum said.

"No, let him go on." Everyone was now staring at us.

"I know you two don't get along, but she misses you. She wishes things could go back to how they were- she doesn't even care if you just call her to remind her of something. She just wants to talk to you! And you screwed that up. And now you are acting like you and her had nothing wrong between you." The Queen watched me as I went on. I looked at her and shook my head. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your daughter." I said and walked away. I went over to the steps that led to Belle's room. I sat down and leaned my head against the railing. Logan came up and sat next to me.

"If I got up and tried harder, Belle wouldn't have been gone." I said.

"Harry you were beat with a baseball bat. In the head. You have a concussion. There's nothing you could-"

"Don't." I said through gritted teeth. We sat there in silence until Niall ran up to us.

"Come on. Now." We quickly got up and ran behind him into the living room. Charlie had placed a tape into the player.

In front of the camera stood a man dressed in all black. Nothing but his eyes and lips showing.

"As you have heard I want a million dollars before you get Princess Isabelle back." He began. "And I want that by Monday afternoon. What I want is for it to be in black cases. Dropped off by King William." He said where he would like it and any other information.

The camera then turned and showed Belle sitting in a chair. She was tied up and had a sack over her head. Her coat was gone and her hair looked as if it had been played with. Her clothes were also gone and she was in her bra and knickers. My fists balled up at my sides.

"And if that money can not be gained by that time then Princess here will not been seen again." The King and Queen watched closely as they held each other. A man also in black went up the Belle and took off the sack. The light shone on her and she closed her eyes. She had bruises on her face and cuts. Red liquid was running down her forehead and down her cheek. I'm going to kill that bastard.

"Tell daddy and mummy hi." A man said after taking off the tape on her mouth. Belle looked away from him. The man became angry and grabbed Belle's chin in between his pointer finger and thumb. She closed her eyes in pain and tears fell.

My fingers dug into my palms. All of them are going to die. I'm going to hunt them down and kill them. One by one. Slowly and painfully.

"Tell them!" He yelled in her face. She opened her eyes and spit in his face. He laughed and wiped the spit. The man raised his hand and smacked her across the face. Belle's grandmother looked away. Belle's head went to the side and her hair covered her face. The man grabbed her face in his hands and forcefully brought it so she was facing the camera. There was a red mark on her face and more tears were pouring from her eyes.

"Tell Harry how much fun you're having." Another said and walked over to her. My breathing began to fasten and my heart sped up. My blood was boiling. I clenched my jaw. I was drawing blood from my fingernails digging into my palms. I felt everyone turn their gaze to me.

The other man tried to push her hair back, but she turned away.

"No, Belle." He said as if she were a child. Belle cried and yelled when he held her head in his hands and began to kiss her neck. I stormed out of the room and out the front door. The man who had apparently delivered the tape was getting into his mail van.

"HARRY!" The boys yelled. I grabbed the man by his shirt and pinned him to the van.

"Who gave you the tape?!" I yelled in his face. The man was terrified and I wasn't surprised. If I was him I would be scared of me too.

"I-I don't know." I slammed him again to the van.

"WHO?!" I yelled louder. Two people pulled me away from the poor post man and Liam talked to him. I shook out of Niall and Louis's hold and walked inside to all of the police men. They looked at me.

"I'm not going to sit here and do nothing."

~~~ Princess Isabelle's POV ~~~

Hours after the video had been taken they had moved me into a room where it was a bit warmer and I was now tied to a bed. I didn't have a sack on my head- just the duct tape.

I lifted my head up and looked down to my stomach. I cried when I had seen the bruises from them hitting me form. Also the love bites forming from when Derek had laid me down.

I want Harry. I want him to hold me and never let me go. I want to breath in his wonderful scent and run my fingers through his soft curly hair. I want to feel his lips on mine. And I want to hear him tell me he loves me.

The door opened and Derek came back in.

"How are you, baby?" He asked sitting next to me. I closed my eyes and turned away when he touched my cheek. He chuckled and leaned down. His lips pressed to my neck and I cried as his lips trailed down to my chest and then down my stomach. "I love when you resist me. It makes it so much hotter." I cried and wished that he would stop. He got over me and trailed his lips back up. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." His hands cupped my breasts. I cried and tried to knee him. He chuckled and his lips went to my ear.

"I can't wait to see the look on Harry's face when he sees what we have." We have nothing going on. Just you being a pervert!! "He's not going to be happy." He whispered and kissed me again. His hand went down to the hem of my knickers. I tried to scream and kick, but it got me no where.

"Derek, come on." Someone yelled. He groaned and then smiled to me.

"I'll be back to finish this later." He smiled. I cried and tried to break free. He left the room laughing and leaving me in the total darkness, crying.