Chapter 47

It's New Year's Eve!!! What do you usually do today?! I'll probably post again before the year ends! :)

Comment. Vote. Idk why this is so small.....

Love, El

---------------------------------------------------------
---

~~~ Princess Isabelle's POV ~~~

*** A Few Days Later ***

Harry got out of his car and came to my side. He pushed Xavier out of the way and opened my door. I laughed when Xavier sighed.

"I only want to say hi. I haven't in a while."

"Babe, you're not only saying hi. You brought bags and bags of toys and food." Harry chuckled and squeezed my hand. We walked into the orphanage.

"BELLE IS HERE!!" Meghan and Jade yelled to everyone. I laughed as they ran to me and hugged me. I winced a bit and they instantly got off me.

"We heard what happened." Jade spoke up.

"Are you alright?" Meghan asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine, girls." I assured them. They grabbed my hands and we went to the cafeteria. I hugged everyone and we sat on the cafe floor and talked. Lilly sat in my lap as we ate cookies that Harry, Gram, and I made before we came. We talked about the newest things and such.

"I'm sorry you were taken." Penelope said and hugged me. I looked down to her as she hugged my leg. I smiled and picked her up. I kissed her head and gave her to one of the older girls to put her to bed.

"I'll see all of you soon." I told everyone as they were going to bed.

Harry smiled to me and we walked back out to the car.

"You're a really good person." He said as he laced our fingers together. I smiled and watched out the window.

"Oh my god." I groaned as Harry was patted down again. "Next time you're going to make me go through that thing alright?" I grabbed Harry's hand and led him upstairs to my- well I guess it the both of ours now- room.

"Wow." Harry said as we both looked around. While we were gone for the day dad had hired a interior designer and we went over with him what we wanted and it was exactly what we wanted.

Harry went over and jumped on the bed. I rolled my eyes then he got down and ran all over.

"I even have my own closet and dresser!" He said super excited. I leaned against the bed frame and watched as he looked all over. "It's not like I've been dreaming of setting foot in here since I was a little kid." I smiled and watched him. He grabbed the remote to the telly and turned it on and surfed through the channels then he went to the love seat that was newly put in here and laid across it. He put his arms behind his head and crossed his ankles.

Harry. I don't know how to explain how much I love him. I don't. I mean he's the first and only boyfriend that I have ever had. Through the rough times he has made them bearable. He is smart, cute, funny, courageous, caring, confident, loyal, out-going, optimistic, I could go on for a long time.

Like when my mother made him break up with me so I could marry Callum, he came right back. He came back not caring that the Queen- most powerful person in the country- threatened him and his family. He came back for me. He showed me that he would do anything for me, like risking his family.

I've watched many movies in my lifetime, believe it or not. Many romance movies. What I'm about to say is very cliche, but I don't care. If I have never met Harry, I honestly don't know where I would be without him.

Actually, I think I know exactly where I'd be. I would already be married to Callum and we would be living outside in the guest house. I would be miserable and mother would make me have a child with the ungrateful human being. Then I would have kids with the ugly freak for my mother and his mother's pleasure.

Harry changed all of that though. And without him I think I would still be in that horrible cold room while Derek raped me until he let me go- if he would've. I never did thank Harry for that- mental reminder. Harry also helped me through the horrible times with my mother. There were a lot to.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Harry asked with a small laugh. I pushed myself off of the bed frame and walked over to the new love seat. Harry watched me with every step. When I carefully straddled him he placed his large hands on my sides and I slowly leaned down. I grabbed his face in my hands and slowly kissed him. It was a perfect slow kiss. It wasn't a kiss that led to making love. Just a kiss that showed how much I love him.

When I slowly pulled away his eyes slowly opened and we looked into each other's eyes. He briefly looked down to my lips then up to my eyes. I leaned down and put my forehead to his. His hands moved from my sides slowly up to my hands that were still holding his face.

"Thank you for being there and for being you." I whispered. "I really do appreciate you and everything you do for me. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." I pulled away a little and he was smiling to me. "I love you, Harry. So much." His hands went from my hands to my face. He pushed away the strands from my face then looked back into my eyes.

"I love you too, Isabelle." He smiled as he remembered something. "I love you so much that it scares me." We both laughed for a second then I leaned down and kissed him. When I pulled away I cuddled I between him and the couch. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.