Chapter 40

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

---------------------------------------

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" I yelled crying. Zayn and Louis held my arms back.

"We can't let the country and possibly world know that Princess Isabelle of England and Harry Styles's girlfriend is kidnapped." The lady who was supposedly the palace's assistant or whatever said.

"YOU CAN'T REPLACE HER EITHER!" I yelled.

"Harry," The King said.

"Are you with her on this? Are you just giving up in finding your daughter? Cause I sure as hell am not. I want to find her."

"And we will!" He said walking closer to me. "But for now we have to do what's best." I shook my head, more tears falling from my eyes.

"What's best is hiring a look alike of your daughter?" I asked low. When he didn't answer I spoke again. "I don't know what kind of father does that." He looked hurt.

I shook the two boys off me and went outback to the tree that Belle and I always sat at when we came here. I sat down and leaned my head against the tree.

Belle has been gone for four and a half weeks. They aren't trying too hard to find her, if you ask me. They suck at what they do! I hate them!

And hiring an exact look alike for Belle until we find her is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe the King is letting this happen. Apparently when the girl who looks like Belle gets here I am supposed to make little public appearances like we used to and hold her hand and kiss her, so people think that nothing is wrong. But I think it's stupid. I don't want to do that! I don't want to pretend that this girl is Belle.

"Harry, she's here." Liam whispered.

"I'm not going."

"Haz,"

"Liam. I. Am. Not. Going. In." A few seconds had passed and he sighed then left. A minute or so later I was picked up and flung over the bodyguard's shoulder.

"Let me go, Xavier!" I yelled. He set me down and made me look at him.

"I don't want you to do this either, Harry. I want you to be with the real Belle. I want her back just as much as you do. It's my fault that the Princess had gotten kidnapped and I feel horrible. I let down the King. Now get your ass in there and make sure to pretend that that girl is the Princess until we find Belle." He paused and I watched him. He was really upset. "Got it?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He pushed me into the palace. The girl was standing in the dining room by herself. I stared at her picking out everything the was wrong with her.

Her hair was darker than Belle's. Her lips weren't as pink and they didn't have that Chapstick look like Belle's had. This girl had no curves to her like Belle. She was way too tan to be Belle. Her legs weren't long enough to be Belle. She dressed like a slut. Belle would never show that much cleavage. With disgust, my eyes ran over her body once more.

"This is never going to work." Liam mumbled.

"She's too... Slutty to be Belle." Louis said.

"Too tan." Niall continued.

"OH MY GOSH!! I KNEW THE PRINCESS WAS DATING HARRY STYLES BUT I ACTUALLY GET TO SEE YOU!" Oh great.

"You're a fan?" Zayn asked from beside me. The girls face went from excited and smiling to an evil look. Her eyes were blue. Belle's were a chocolate brown.

"Does it look like I'm the type to be fan girling over a boy band?" She scoffed. "You're funny." She laughed. Us boys all looked to each other. "My manager just told me who you all were and," Her face scrunched up in disgust as she looked over each one of the boys. "You are all fags."

"Hold the fuck up." Louis said.

"Except for Harry. God I can't wait to fuck you." She said. I backed away as she came towards me.

"No way in hell is that ever going to happen." Zayn said just as pissed as I was.

"He has a girlfriend." Liam chimed in.

"And he would never date a whore like you." Niall said in disgust.

"Harry doesn't want AIDS or a STD from you." Louis said. She laughed.

"Lets just see about that. Everyone wants to tap this." She turned around and shook her bum. Us boys all turned away. Louis gagged in disgust.

"BUCKET!!" He yelled. She rolled her eyes then winked to me. What the fuck.

"We need to find Belle fast." Liam said.

"There's no way in hell I'm going out with that in public." I said to everyone.

"Yes you are."