Chapter 6

** Four Days Later **

"They missed you." Harry whispered as he opened his door. I laughed as I was tackled in a hug.

"Hey, boys!" I smiled.

"Hi, Princess." Liam said.

"Hello, Isabelle." Zayn said.

"Hi, Isabelle." Niall and Louis said.

"I brought you boys something." I said and turned to Harry. He handed me the box and I hid it behind my back.

"Presents!!" Louis yelled and jumped up to look behind my back.

"I already love her and I haven't even known her for a week." Zayn said.

"I was told that Niall loves to do this all the time and its what most boys like to do." I brought the container of chocolate chip cookies out from behind my back.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Niall yelled and ran to me taking the box. He then ran back and kissed my cheek.

"My grandmother helped me bake them."

"You mean-" Liam said wide eyed. I nodded and he looked a his cookie. "ELIZABETH THE SECOND MADE MY COOKIES!!" I laughed and then Harry went over to the box and grabbed a cookie. He split it and fed me a half. I wiped his face off after he was done and he childishly smiled at me.

"Topic of the day." Zayn started.

"Your childhood-" Louis began.

"Nope. Today we are going to talk about you boys." They looked at each other with a smile then looked at me.

I got to know more about each of the boys after a few hours. I leaned back against Harry and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I have a question for you." Zayn smiled. I nodded. "You don't know who we are?"

"Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam." I said in a duh tone.

"He means- you don't know how we became friends? Or how we all know each other?" Louis asked. I thought about it then shook my head.

"Lets see if this rings a bell." Niall said. The boys cleared their throats and simultaneously said,

"Hi, we're One Direction."

"How about now?" Louis asked.

"You all walk in the same direction!" I said and nodded. They laughed at me.

"No, Princess, we are a boy band." Liam said.

"Okay, sweetie, I know you don't want to break the rules or anything, but do it. Please don't call me Princess, I'm trying to be a normal teenage girl."

"Sorry."

"No, don't be sad." I said. He nodded. "You're a boy band?" They nodded.

"You haven't heard of us?" Niall asked.

"No."

"How come?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Mother believes that music is not needed." I rolled my eyes.

"Hold the fuck up!!" Louis said and held his hands up. "You don't know who Ed Sheeran is?" I shook my head. "Beyonce?" I shook my head. "Adele?" Again, I repeated my actions. "Damn,"

"Honey, we need to get you up to speed." Niall said. I laughed along with the rest of the boys.