Chapter 20

** Next Day **

When I woke up the sun was shining through the window. Harry and I were in different positions from when we fell asleep. His chest was pressed to my back. My head was resting on one of his arms and his other arm was around me.

"Belle," Harry mumbled and tightened his arms around me. I carefully turned my head and he was still sleeping. I smiled and just laid there. I carefully laced my fingers with Harry's and he squeezed my hand. I smiled and ran my thumb over his soft skin.

"Belle?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You're awake?" Harry asked.

"I have been." I said with a smile. I turned around so I could face the beautiful boy. He was trying to open his eyes. I laughed while he keep opening them, but they refused to obey.

"Someone's still tired." I smiled.

"Yes, I am." He looked behind me. "It's ten."

"And?"

"And nothing. It's just ten." I laughed. We laid in his bed for a little while longer.

"You want a shower, baby?" Harry asked.

"Please."

"I'll go get you some of Gemma's clothes." I pulled his arm back.

"Haz, I can wear the ones I wore here." Gemma began to come up the steps.

"No, you aren't. You can take some of my clothes." Gemma said smiling at me.

"I'm going to go clean myself." Harry smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. When he was done he smiled at me and then went into the bathroom.

I walked into Gemma's room and she was searching through her things.

"When did the power come back on?" I asked.

"Just a hour ago." I nodded. "Here, these should do." She handed me the clothes.

"Thanks, Gemma. You didn't have to though." She smiled.

"Like I said last night- I like you Belle and we're friends." I smiled and she hugged me. "Use my bathroom, if you'd like." I nodded and walked in there. "The towels are in that cupboard."

"Okay." I said back. I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth with my finger. When I came out of Gemma's room Harry came out of his. He smiled and picked me up.

"Kids, time to eat." Anne yelled. Harry kissed my nose and grabbed my hand.

"You smell really good." Harry said when we sat down at the table. I grabbed a piece of my hair and smelt it. It did smell really good.

"On the news they said that it might take a little while until we are cleared out." Robin said. I looked over to Xavier and Charlie.

"We know. We talked to the King and he said as long as you are safe." Xavier said.

"Which reminds me." I looked back up to Charlie. "Today's Monday. Don't you have practice today?"

"Yeah, but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Do you see anywhere for us to practice?"

"We could- no. Oh- nope. Right- no." Charlie said.

"You done?" Charlie smiled at me. "There's no where to practice." I said and took a drink of my orange juice.

"Thank you for breakfast." I told Robin and Anne. They smiled at me.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Anne said.

"We need to do something fun." Harry said.

"Lets to see if we can find something to do!" Gemma said.

"I'll be right back." Harry said smiling to me. I watched as him and Gemma ran off. I wish I had siblings to play with and joke with.

We were able to leave later that night. Gemma, Harry, and I played many board games. Gemma mostly won, but then Harry would get upset and make me kiss him in order for us to play any more.

Harry pulled over along side my house.

"Thank you for coming with me." He said. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I grabbed his cold big hands in mine. I looked up into his eyes.

"I want you to come with me somewhere." I whispered.

"Okay." He smiled. I looked back at Xavier.

"Paper and pen please." He quickly retrieved what I needed. I wrote down the address. "Come at two." I said and handed him the paper. He read over it and looked up at me.

"I'll be there." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him.

"Be safe driving home."

"I will." He said as I got into the back of the bodyguard's car. I watched him as I went through the gate.

Mum waited by the door, tapping her foot. I mentally groaned.

"Where were you?"

"I was with Uncle Henry and the family." I watched her hoping she didn't catch my lie. She didn't care about me too much to call anywhere to find out for sure.

"Be ready for dinner in a half hour." She said and walked off. Her high heels clicked against the floor as she walked.

I ran up stairs and groaned.