Chapter 7

** Five Weeks Later **

So, over the corse of the last five weeks I got to know the boys more- what they like, favorite things, favorite dessert. While I did that, they taught me some musical things. Ed Sheeran was my favorite.

"Princess Isabelle?" Kate, one of the maids, asked. I turned my head and looked inside of my room. I smiled and she bowed. "Your grandmother would like to see you."

"Thank you, Kate." She bowed again and then left. I got up from my chair on the balcony and went down to the garden. Along the way I passed my mother, it was a lovely sight to see her. Hear the sarcasm?

I saw my gram sitting under an pool umbrella. She had on a sun hat also. Why? I have no idea, except she looked cute in it.

"Good afternoon, Belle." Grandmum said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Afternoon, gram."

"How have you been?" She asked after I sat down. She picked up her tea and took a sip. I moved in my seat and fixed my posture.

"Good." She looked at me with disapproval.

"Isabelle,"

"Okay, I'm horrible! Mother wants me to marry some jerk! All he does is roam his hands over my body! I hate it! I don't like this idea! She didn't have to have an arranged marriage and I really don't think any of our ancestors had to." I rambled. Gram smiled and took a cookie.

"Thank you for telling the truth, sweetie." I took a breath and picked up my tea. "Now, who is the boy that your father was telling me about?" She asked smiling. Just someone mentioning him brought me happiness. "Do you love him?" I bit my lip.

"Can you tell after eight weeks?"

"It depends." I waited a few seconds before telling her all about Harry and us. I also told her about Liam, who was fascinated with her. When I told her everything I would occasionally look up to her, only to see her smiling.

"I wish there was a way to break the arranged marriage." I said as I looked to my tea.

"You're William's daughter- you'll find a way, sweetheart." She smiled. She got up and grabbed her tea. I watched as she slowly walked back inside with two guards behind her.

Wait!?! What is that supposed to mean?

"Isabelle!" Mother called. I groaned.

"Do you have a spare knife?" I asked Paul, another security guard. He looked confused.

"For what, Princess?"

"So I can be excused from this awful talk." He laughed and we began walking to the office.

"Sit." She demanded from behind her desk. I bit my cheeks from saying anything. "Tonight will be the pre-wedding of your wedding with Callum." I opened my mouth to protest but she went on. "You will be down in the ballroom by eight o'clock- no later! Got it?"

"Can't you understand that I don't like him?" I asked after glaring at her.

"Go get ready."

"I hate you." I muttered and stood up. I hope to god she heard me.

I walked up to my room. When I closed the doors I grabbed a pillow and screamed in it. I then threw the pillow across the room. The pillow hit a photo of my mother and I when I was seven. The glass shattered and fell to the ground.

Why did she have to be such a heartless bitch? All she did was order me around. I'm sick and tired of it.

I don't want to marry that stupid Callum kid, ever! I wouldn't marry him if we were the last people on Earth and we had to reproduce in order to create a new world.

"Belle?" Dad said knocking on my door. I looked up and he was already looking at me with concern. "Sweetheart," he said and he sat down and held me in his arms. I broke down. After calming down I wiped my eyes. "I know it's hard." I rolled my eyes.

"Why does she have to do this to me?" He rubbed my back.

"I promise it will be over soon. For now I need you to be the strong girl I raised and go out there tonight."

"I don't want to be with him, daddy." I cried.

"I know, honey. But go down there tonight and you can ignore Callum if you want. I just need you to interact with everyone." I nodded and then he stood up. "I invited some special people tonight." I wiped my eyes and nodded, slightly. I heard my door close. After sitting for a few minutes I had went to the 'ready' room.

The ready room was where my mum and I get ready for special occasions like this. It had our tiaras and crowns, shoes, dresses, makeup, etc.

I sat in the chair as one of our hairdressers did my hair. Time flew and suddenly it was time to head downstairs. I placed my tiara on the top of my head with a sigh.

"Princess," Opal, mum and dad's secretary, said. She slightly bowed. I walked past her. "Everyone is here. Your mum and dad would like you to..." As she spoke I zoned out. I knew what I was doing. Every time Opal did this she was just wasting her breath. I nodded just pretending like I heard.

"Got it?"

"Yes."

"The Princess is coming in." She said into her earpiece. Xavier and Charlie were soon behind me and we walked into the ballroom.

As I talked to the whole room, Charlie and Xavier stood a good distance behind me, making sure I was alright. It was boring as I talked to these old politician people. They were so formal and all the others were fake.

I was so used to doing this- talking to every one like this, but how come it felt so dumb? Since I grew up I was surrounded by politics. I had an interest in politics and the government stuff, but now? It's not a big love as it used to be.

"Princess," The all too familiar stupid voice said. I turned and Callum stood in front of me. He smiled sweetly and grabbed my hand, placing a soft kiss onto the top. I eyed him suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" Callum smiled and placed his arm around me. He suddenly started walking towards the food table.

"If we're going to be married, we have to play the part." He let go of me to grab a drink. "These idiots have to know we love each other."

"And what if they don't? What if they know its all fake and that we don't love each other?" I asked with my arms crossed. He eyed me up and down. I was going to punch him.

"Babe, you turn me on by doing the smallest things." I snorted and turned. I stopped and smiled as I seen the five familiar boys walk in the ballroom. Xavier handed me his earpiece and I put it to my ear.

"Thought it would cheer you up. Now go on. Your mother is busy with our guests." Dad said through it. I looked and saw my dad speaking into the mic. I smiled and he waved me on. I stopped before I got to the boys. I turned to my dad and pointed to Callum.

"I got it." He mouthed. I nodded and began to quickly walk to the boys. They smiled when they seen me. I grabbed Harry's hand.

"Come on." I whispered and the boys and I ran to the outside of the palace.

"We are actually in the palace." Niall said looking at everything wide-eyed. I laughed and then Harry stopped me and kissed me. I giggled when he stopped. The boys awed and then Harry kissed me once more.

"Isabelle? Aren't you supposed to be in the ballroom?" Gram asked. I smiled at my gram, knowing instantly that she had been watching.

"Dad invited some of my friends and I didn't want to communicate in there." She smiled. I looked at the boys and they watched her.

"Introduce me?"

"Gram these are my new friends- Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. Boys this is my grandmother." I had said using my hands to talk.

"Uh-" Niall said. Liam took no time to push past us and to my gram. He got down on one knee and bowed. I rolled my eyes.

"She's not queen, Li." I laughed. Harry grabbed my hand in his big one.

"I'm a big fan." He said ignoring me.

"Belle has told me." He blushed and then stood up. "If I'm not mistaken. You forgot someone." I gave her a confused look then knew what she meant.

"Harry, this is my gram. Gram this is my boyfriend."

"Hello." He said and smiled.

"I knew about you two." She smiled. Harry looked down at me and I turned my head to him. He Eskimo kissed me. "They are so cute."

"They will last until they are old and wrinkly." Louis said and put his chin on his hands. Harry and I rolled our eyes.

I did hope that our relationship would last until we are old and wrinkly.

------------------------------------------

I just want to thank everyone who is reading this!! I'll update more on the weekends. :D