Chapter 30

Hey, everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you like this chapter. It's a longer, but they usually are.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

--------------------------------------

*** A Few Months Later ***

I exited out of my last period for the day. For spring break. No work. Just relaxing.

"So what are your plans for the holiday?" Derek, my best guy friend from university, asked. As soon as I had came here he was the very first person to approach me with such confidence. Since then we were instant friends.

I chuckled at him. "I am going back to the dorm and packing to go home. Then I am going with Harry, Logan, the boys, and their girlfriends on a trip."

"What happens at the palace?"

"You got off topic again." He sighed. My hair blew in the wind, I moved it out of my eyes. "What are you doing over the spring holiday?"

"Gaming. Hanging out with friends. Finding a girl. The norm. Not everyone is rich and/or have rich significant others to go out of the country for every break." I rolled my eyes.

"I invited you to come and so did Harry. Your loss."

"I know." He sighed. "But seriously I couldn't."

"Too bad. I'm going to miss you."

"You won't be gone forever."

"How do you know?" He smiled and I laughed. We walked in silence for a couple seconds.

"Have you ever wondered why you don't have any other friends?" I stopped and adjusted my bag as I stared at him. He turned around to me and chuckled.

"I have plenty of friends."

"I was just kidding. No one around here hates you. You're the Princess. Something happens with another kid and your father could kick them out."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" I asked.

"Sorry. But seriously, if you lost the two creepy guards I think you might have more sleepovers to attend." I laughed and looked behind to Charlie and Xavier as they watched the area.

"If I could I would." He smiled and we stopped as we came to the girl's dorms.

"Have a safe holiday, Bells. I'll see you soon."

"You too!" I yelled. He turned around and walked backwards.

"Tell the boyfriend I said hi." I laughed and stepped inside the cool building.

"Hey, Belle." Crystal smiled and waved.

"Hey!" I walked up the two flights of stairs to my dorm. Along the way my face began to hurt from smiling to everyone I past. And boy were there a lot of girls passing me.

Derek was technically right. Everyone here at university liked me. I was always waving or smiling or talking to someone. I loved it though. I just I'm just a people person- I have been doing it ever since I could talk.

I unlocked my door and Xavier came in with me as Charlie stood outside. I smiled to my room mate.

"How was class?" Eleanor asked. Yep, Eleanor Calder. I had got to room up with Eleanor. I was glad it was someone I knew and not someone pretending to like me.

"The usual. Professor Wilde sleeping in class while everyone else goofed around." I shrugged. She laughed. "So when are you leaving?"

"Later tonight." I nodded and went to our shared closet. I grabbed most of my clothes and then carried them to my bed. I began to pack my things.