Chapter 27

** A Few Days **

Logan had stayed with me for the last few days. Which I was glad for. The boys had come over every day for a little while.

"Isabelle." My mother called. I sighed and Logan and I went into my mother's office.

"I'm not in the mood, mum."

"Why not?"

"Because she's just getting over her first breakup." She looked shocked, but it seemed fake.

"About that," What? "You have a charity event coming up."

"I know." I said. "Like I could forget."

"Now you can leave."

"That was planned." Logan whispered. I turned to him. We walked outside to the garden.

"What?"

"Belle, I think she had some-"

"Isabelle!" I turned to see my grandmother coming to us. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Hi, Gram." Logan and I said and smiled. Logan and my dad's mum were close.

"I need to tell you something." She looked around. I looked at her, confused. "A few days before Harry," I looked down to the ground. "Broke up with you, your mother was talking to him." I looked up at her. Interested. "She had said something to him and he looked terrified." I looked at Logan.

"I knew it!" Logan said.

"Thank you, Gram." I said and Logan and I ran. I went to the security house. I busted open the door. They all looked to me as I stood there.

When I had gotten my answers I stormed out of there and ran to the house. My mum and Opal were walking to the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled. My mum had stopped and slightly turned her head.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Eleanor." Her eyes widened.

"What's going on here?" Dad asked.

"Your wife is a selfish-"

"You better not say another word!" She yelled coming closer.

"Or what? You already broke Harry and I up. What else are you going to do?" I smiled when she didn't say anything. "I can't believe how low you really are." I scoffed and looked at her fully. "You're a cold hearted, selfish-" before I could finish she slapped me. I grabbed my face.

She just seriously slapped me!? I-I don't know- what? I know we don't have the best relationship but I would've never thought she would hit me.

I turned to her and she was shaking and crying. I tried to hit her but I was being pulled back by Logan.

"I HATE YOU!! ROT IN HELL!!" I kicked as Logan carried me away. "Let me down!" I yelled. When we were a safe distance away he set me down. I shook my head and ran up to my room.

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. That's what I've been doing for the past week. Thinking of how much I hurt her. How much I miss her. Wanting to just hold her in my arms. Wanting to hear her beautiful laugh and see her beautiful smile.

The door to my room opened for the millionth time this week. This time it was Gemma and my mum. I sat up quickly. My mum had come to me. When she sat down I wrapped my arms around her and cried again.

"I know, baby." She said.

"She threatened you?" Gemma and Niall yelled together. I nodded.

"You need to get her back. Show her how much you mean to her." Liam said.

"Tell her what really happened." Zayn said. My mum nodded.

"Sweetheart, you love her." Mum said.

"She won't forgive me." I shook my head.

"Yeah she will." Niall said. I looked at him.

"How will I possibly tell her? I'm banned from the palace." Louis smiled and ran to the closet. He then handed me an envelope.

"She gave it to me a couple weeks ago." I opened it and read it. The Children's Charity Ball.

------------------------------------

If you haven't already, go check out my other story Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend! And I want to thank all of you that has continued to read this story. I know it isn't the best, but I wrote it a long time ago and thought I should put it out there for all the Harry Styles lovers!! :D

Thanks! Love, El