Chapter 44

I just want to thank all of you for reading. 5k reads. You guys are amazing. I love you all!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

--------------------------------------

*** A Few Days Later ***

"How do you feel?" Someone asked.

"Fine." The girl next to me said. I groaned, then a little moan escaped my mouth as a hand ran through my hair. She laughed and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes to find Belle staring at me.

"You okay?" She nodded. She's been in this awful hospital for a few days so I can imagine how much she wants to get home.

"The doctor said I can leave."

"Whenever you're ready." I whispered.

"Now." I nodded and got up. I gave her my jacket and sweats that Logan had brought over.

I held Belle in my arms as she tried to sleep. We were at the palace. Her father believed that it was best for a little while. So there were some people going to the dorm and packing everything of hers and bringing it back. I decided that I was going to stay here with Belle. I had my mum, Gemma, and Robin packing my things and anything of Belle's at the apartment.

King William also had Belle pulled out of university. It was for the best. She hated it, but decided that she could do online courses.

Belle tossed around again for the twentieth time. She wasn't keeping me up, I'm always going to go to bed after her now. I rolled over and turned on her lamp. I looked over and she sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?" I asked gently pushing her onto her back. She rolled over and faced me. She began tracing the tattoos on my chest.

"Can't sleep." She whispered.

"Get comfortable." She looked up to me and then sighed. "Good?" I asked when she moved around. She nodded, I leaned over and shut the lamp off and Belle moved around a bit. I held her close to me and kissed her forehead. I cleared my throat and softly began to sing her favorite songs.

After the second song she was quieted down and her breathing was calm. I kissed her head and covered her up.

"I love you." She mumbled. I smiled and pressed my lips to her forehead again.

"I love you, too, baby." A small smile came to her lips.