Chapter 15

~~~ Princess Isabelle's POV ~~~

Dinner was alright. I mean with my family and relatives, other than that it was horrible. Callum and his family were there and he would keep touching me in some way or making gross pick-up lines.

"Bye Belle." Marly said. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Bye, Mars. I love you." She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Go right to bed when you get home. If you don't, Santa won't come."

"Come on, mummy. I don't want to fall asleep in the car." We all laughed as she hurriedly put her little coat on.

"I love you." I hugged Devon when he said this.

"Stay out of trouble, kid." I whispered. We did our hand shake and he put his coat on.

"Can we hang out again?" Olivia said. I smiled and hugged her.

"Of course, Liv. Just call and I'll come get you." She smiled. Logan smiled at me and hugged me.

"Be careful with Harry. I know you will but still. You need anything call. I do have my license now." I hugged him tighter. "Which also means if I don't have a life I'll come see you." I laughed.

"Thank you, for being the older brother I never had. I love you, cuz." He kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, Belly." I rolled my eyes at his child nickname for me.

As we said goodbye I watched as they left.

"Hey, baby." Callum whispered in my ear. I pushed him off. "Princess." He said as I walked away. He grabbed my arm when I got halfway up the steps.

"Leave me alone, Callum." I warned.

"We need to talk."

"No, you're not going to get in my pants- ever." I got to my room and opened my door. Before it shut he pushed it open and shut it after me.

"No, Princess listen to me." I turned and crossed my arms.

"If you're here to make my life any miserable then it already is, good luck. Because it sucks ass."

"Please, listen." I shut up and watched him. "I don't want to make your life any more miserable than it already is."

"But-" I said confused. That's all he seemed to do since we met.

"I know. I already have but I was being stupid and selfish. The only reason I was being so.."

"Perverted. Nasty. A douche." He gave me a yeah-thanks look.

"All of those. It was only because I really did want to get to know you but didn't really know how. So I thought that was the way. But obviously not because you like that curly headed guy."

"How do you know that?" I asked panicking.

"Please. I seen him sneaking out this morning. You sneaking out every night to meet him. It's not rocket science, Princess." My eyebrows rose in confusion. "I'm sorry for doing those things to you, truly. I know you like him- not me."

"I'm glad it took you six months to realize this." I said sarcastically.

"We really need to call that wedding off. Cause I have this hot girl that I need to hook up with and she thinks were together. She won't go out with me until she knows we aren't going to marry." He said pointing between him and I.

"I've been trying for six months!" I yelled.

"CALLUM!! TIME TO GO!!" His mum yelled through the door.

"I'll text you to figure it out." I nodded and he went out of my room. But he ran back in and bowed.

I looked at my bird and it was drinking her water. She's so sweet and just minds her own business. Sweety. That's what I'll name her.

I was getting into bed and my phone rang. I went over to my bed stand and looked at the phone. It was Harry. I smiled and answered.

"Hey."

"Hey, princess." I walked over to my chair hanging from the ceiling and sat in it.

"How's your mum's?" I asked pulling my legs into the egg chair.

"It was nice. I seen my family."

"That must be nice."

"I bet you had fun."

"I guess. It was a little... Weird."

"If that Callum kid touched you.." He went on.

"No, Haz." I said. He stopped and listened. "He did that, but he talked to me about the exact opposite of what I thought he would."

"What?" He asked completely confused.

"I know. He told me the only reason he was like that because he wanted to get my attention but he sees that I love you and that he wants to end this wedding. But it didn't surprise me when he said he mostly wanted to do it to get into a girls pants."

"I still can't believe that first part."

"It's exciting though."

"I know."

We talked for hours on the phone. About nothing really- just random pointless things. I yawned after a while.

"Your tired."

"No." I said with another yawn.

"Go to sleep, babe." I sighed. "I'll call you tomorrow, alright?"

"Okay."

"I love you." I smiled. I loved when he said that to me.

"I love you too."

"Oh, and Merry Christmas, Belle." I looked at the clock and it was midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I hung up and then shut my lights off and went to bed.