Epilouge

Seven Years Later

"Belle!" Edmund yelled and ran to Harry and I.

"I missed you Ed!" I said and ruffled his hair.

"Can I hold her?" He asked.

"Only if you answer the question." Harry said. I looked over to him and he winked.

"Okay." Edmund smiled.

"Who's your favorite brother-in-law?"

"You."

"And it better stay that way!" Harry said and picked Edmund up.

"It's about time you Styles got here." Logan said. I rolled my eyes. "Hey." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey."

"Hello, baby Sierra." Logan said tickling her belly.

"Where is my grandchild?" My mum yelled and ran to us. She smiled to me and Harry then took my daughter from my arms. "Hello, beautiful."

"Come on in the living room." Dad said and smiled to Sierra. Harry put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. When we entered the living room everyone was in there. Harry's family. My family. Liam and Dani. El and Lou. Niall and his family. Zayn and Perrie. The boy's families. It was one big Christmas.

Anne smiled when she seen us and got up from the couch. She kissed my cheek.

"I missed you three!"

"It's only been a few days, mum." Harry said with a smile. Anne went to Sierra and kissed her cheek.

"Way too long."

"Zayn!" I yelled and he got up. He ran to me and picked me up. I laughed and he set me down to kiss my cheek.

"How are you?"

"Good."

"Good. I'm pretty sure Perrie's pregnant." He whispered. I looked to her and she looked to me and smiled. She handed Sierra over to Liam. I looked to Zayn and he was smiling.

"How's my little boy." I said to Eleanor's stomach. She laughed.

"He's fine. He's a little kicker." I laughed and Louis picked me up from behind.

"Gram," I smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you, sweetheart."

"I missed you." She smiled to me.

"Give me my great-grandchild." Everyone laughed and my mum handed her over.

"How's the house coming along?" Dad asked Harry. I looked over and Harry smiled to me.

"It's finished."

"Really?"

"Yeah, who knew paying them a little extra would make them work faster." Dad laughed.

"Can you believe it's been seven years?" Niall whispered to me. I shook my head. I looked around the table to everyone.

My mum and I worked everything out. It was a couple years ago, before the wedding. Harry and I didn't get married until a year and a half later, after he proposed. Dad and Harry were still close. Everyone here has been so supportive.

Liam and Dani are engaged, finally. Lou and Eleanor have been married and are expecting in a few months. Niall and Logan are still single. I've been trying to set Logan up with one of Harry's friends sister, but he doesn't want it.

"You okay?" Harry asked me. I looked over to him and kissed him.

"Everything is perfect."

"Edmund?" Dani asked. He looked next to him.

"Did you just fart?" She asked plugging her nose.

"No." He laughed.

"Edmund!" We all yelled and covered our nose.

"I've taught you well." Niall said and reached over the table to fist bump my little brother. I looked around to everyone, my family. Laughing because of a seven year old's fart.

I looked down to Sierra in Harry's lap. He kissed her little head and she giggled. The Styles family. I love it.

I couldn't ask for a better, bigger family than the one that I have.

The end.

---------------------------------------

It's the end. :/

I just want to thank all of you for reading, the votes, and comments. You have no idea how much it means. I love you all!

I loved writing this and hearing what you thought!

I'll be posting another story soon! So be on the look out! Also go check out my other fanfic, Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend (Dylan O'Brien).

Thank you again!

Love, El :)