Generadeneeranovab

Peering over your left shoulder, you saw the two twins clapping their hands. Both wore their usual expressions while Diamond still had your daggers in his hands. Managing to pull yourself up, you walked over towards the two of them. Instead of stopping, you walked between the two, but not before snatching your daggers away from Diamond. They made no motion to stop you, which you were slightly grateful for. Before you could head upstairs to your room, though, Heart called out to you.

"My dear lady, do you need any help with your injuries?"

Letting out a low and bitter chuckle, you replied, "How about you just be quiet and leave me alone for the rest of the day. I think I earned such a request, don't you? I did win your game without either of you two helping me."

"Well, that's true; however, your tactic wasn't that creative. I suppose that we didn't make creativity a requirement for the game though."

"No, you didn't," you curtly responded before heading up to your room, so that you could deal with the bruise forming on your side.

The two twins merely glanced at each other. Both decided your request was reasonable, since it only lasted for the rest of the day and you had escaped the ferocious feline without their aid. With this in mind, they went their separate ways and tended to their own past times.

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~

Concerning the next four days, they went by, thankfully, with no games. Well technically, chess was a board game, but it wasn't one of the brothers' demented ideas. Instead, they would consist of you waiting for Rollta's letter to arrive while the brothers tried to keep your mind from its future arrival. Heart would insist on you cooking with him. As for Diamond, he would bring you up to his old room where his chess board was. Probably, he could've summoned it to your room, but you figured he still liked to visit his old room every now and then. Thus, each day had the same activities, which only made you want to receive the letter more. You wanted to travel to Ganab and be on your way to the next location, the oceans of Hanec.

On the fifth day, however, you were reading in the study, since you managed to convince the brothers of doing something different from the previous days. From your position on one of the chairs in the raised section of the study, you saw a familiar peach colored bird fly down onto the courtyard below. Not wasting another minute, you set the book you were reading down and raced towards the entrance doors. You didn't care if the brothers were behind you or not, you just desired to see the letter.

Soon you reached the entrance doors and you threw them open. The bird was near the doors, thankfully, allowing you to reach them quicker. In its beak was the letter. When you reached the bird, it handed the letter to you. Eagerly, you broke the golden wax seal with the V stamped into it. After doing so, you pulled out the parchment paper and looked over the contents of the letter. It read:

Dear _______,

I apologize for not responding the day I received this letter, but Tipora was having one of her frequent fits. You know how she gets when Umelius is around. Keeping that in mind, she constantly complains that she should be Umelius's apprentice. I trust that you already understand the rule regarding kings and queens, which pertains to the fact that a male must replace the previous king. Furthermore, a female must replace the past queen. Anyway, I digress from the purpose of this letter.

Upon reading the inscription that you sent me, I easily recognized the last name. The main jeweler of Valinquinia bears the same name and his family has lived in Valinquinia since it was but a village. Thus, I paid him a visit and he provided me with some useful information. At first he was quite shocked at seeing the ring, since the order for the ring was made well over two centuries ago. In fact it was one of the first orders his family ever received.

After he pulled out the old scroll, which his family has been keeping well preserved due to it being one of the first orders placed at their shop, he found that his family was asked to style it in the Ganabian fashion. This fashion follows the picture of the ring you gave me perfectly. Granted, there was another name provided beside Ganabian. Apparently, Ganab is just an abbreviation for the actual name. Ganab stands for Generadeneeranovab. Another point of interest is that the individual who asked for the ring was a previous Queen of Diamonds.

This is everything that I was able to discover and I hope it helps you. I hope everything is going well and that the brothers aren't causing you too much trouble, though I doubt it's the exact opposite. Just let me know if there is anything else you require.

-Your dearest friend,
Rollta

Without another moment to spare, you thanked the bird for the delivery and sprinted back towards the study. The brothers had surprisingly remained in the study and were now looking at you for answers. You hurriedly explained the contents of the letter, as you began writing a new one addressed to Clarencia. No wonder you could never find the name Ganab in her library. It was merely an abbreviation.

Personally, you don't remember seeing that long name in any of the books, but you weren't looking for it at the time. Thus, you may have skimmed over it, not giving it any real attention. At least you hoped that was the case. Besides, one of Clarencia's predecessors had commissioned the ring. Hopefully, the queen would know something about the name due to that piece of information.

When the letter was complete, you ran back down to the courtyard. You handed the bird the letter and told them who to send it to. The bird seemed happy to be traveling back to its previous home, as it lifted itself into the air and took off. Essentially, your letter just asked if Clarencia had ever heard of the name Generadeneeranovab. Sadly, this meant you would have to return to the waiting game. The queen, though, would most likely respond quickly, knowing how efficient she was.

As you entered the castle once more, you closed the doors and headed back up to the study before collapsing on the chair you were previously sitting on. Your mind raced with anticipation and you found you could barely sit still. At last you had discovered new information. You would have to write Rollta a letter, thanking him, before you left for Ganab, which would hopefully be soon.

Glancing out at the cloudy sky, you saw raindrops begin to descend to the earth below. Some hit the paned glass windows and you could only wish for the letter to remain safe in the bird's keep. Your thinking mind, however, didn't notice the blue-haired twin making his way over to you. Getting on his knees, he rested his arms on the chair before placing his chin on top of them. He smirked when he realized that you still hadn't noticed him.

"Hmm, do you remember that over a year ago we had our first dance in this room, my dear lady?"

Hearing Heart's voice so close to you, you jumped a little before catching his blue gaze. A frown painted your lips, as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"What about it?"

"Would you like another? It could help distract you from the letter."

"No, I already danced with the two of you some days back."

"How about I give you an offer then, Miss _____? You dance with my brother and me in return for sleeping in your own room tonight."

"Now, that's a tempting offer, but let me add to it. Neither of you may sleep in that room with me. Don't think you can bargain with me and leave out some of the details, Diamond. I've been around you two long enough to know some of your tricks with words."

"Hmm, I haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about, Miss ______. Nevertheless, we will agree to that offer if you provide us with a dance."

"So be it then. Which one of you is first?"

Heart grinned and grabbed your hand while Diamond snapped his fingers, causing the piano to play. Like before you noticed the small winged creatures on the piano. There were probably three of them, flying across the keys and making the music possible. You were slightly surprised that you never saw them a year ago. Then again, you most likely weren't paying that much attention due to the frustrating company you had. Since you were now somewhat used to the twins, you were beginning to notice some of the smaller details.

Right hand on your waist and left hand holding your right one, Heart began to glide you across the floor of the study. Diamond watched from his comfortable position on the sofa and waited for his turn. In the end the dance distracted your mind somewhat, since you had to make sure that Heart didn't try anything. This applied to his red-headed twin as well, when it was his turn.