Easier said than done

I softly knock on the door of the office, but get interrupted by Lydia who opens it without waiting for it to be opened by Ms. Morrell herself. I turn my head to the side in a swift movement while the corners of my mouth rise up a little. "I mean... Why knock when you can just open the door immediately, right?" I let out a soft smirking sound. Lydia walks up to the desk where Ms. Morrell, also called Marin, sits behind. "Can I help you?" She asks a bit surprised by our presence. "as a matter of fact, you can!" Lydia says as she picks up a picture from her desk which she quickly observes. Marin grabs the picture out of her hand as she places it back on her desk. "You'd have to wait" "Wait? For how long?" Allison than asks. "Listen missy... We kind of have this problem, as in we have no time... As in someone's gonna die" Stiles lets out while he tries to keep his voice as low as possible.

 As in someone's gonna die" Stiles lets out while he tries to keep his voice as low as possible

Ms. Morrell immediately looks up at us. Her face shows complete relaxation as her actions show the exact opposite of that. "What are you guys talking about?" she whispers as she's looking through the room. The four of us give each other a quick glimp before I clear my throat and look back at Marin. "Death Destroyer of the Night" is the only thing I say, which causes some silence. Marin takes a while to reply. Instead she looks at the floor and I can see she swallows nervously. "What do you know about him?" Allison asks after she's noticed the same emotion. "Not much" she answers. "But you do know something..." Stiles begins. "What is it?" Lydia asks. Marin seems to be gone in her thoughts. Her sight is stuck on a few places in the room and slides in between those places before sliding back to us.

"We're aware of his abilities" Stiles says after Ms. Morrell finishes talking. "Do you know anything else besides that?" Allison asks while she's hoping for some more information. Just like all of us, really. Marin continues to think as she focuses on one point in the room. "The handwriting" Allison and I give each other a quick look as we ask for further information. "What handwriting?" Allison asks. I look at Stiles after I notice his hand movement. He slowly grabs his phone out of his pocket and unlocks it. I frown a little which he notices. He looks up at me and back to his phone without him getting "caught". He is recording the conversation. Smart move Stilinski. "The handwriting that gets left behind at the scene" Ms. Morrell informs. As soon as she notices our confusion she informs us a bit more. "Every time he catches his prey and deals with it he leaves a mark, a handwriting, to let us know he's in charge. He isn't playing." She picks up the pen next to her and turns around a piece of paper on which she then writes it. The four of us watch how she draws the mark. "T.A.L." Lydia reads out loud. "Which means?" she continues. "We aren't sure. It could mean anything. At first we thought it meant 'Till All Lost' which could've had something to do with the fact that he's killing every living creature standing in his way, but we have no proof of that whatsoever." "Isn't it some sort of hint on how to find him?" Stiles asks on which Marin replies with a simple "could be. Listen, my brother will be back in town in a few days time. He has more information about this mysterious killer than you and I combined. Try to keep him from killing until he returns." "Which is easier said than done" Lydia adds.

After our conversation with Ms. Morrell we decide to go to Stiles his house to sort things out. We need as much information as possibly possible. I fall down on the couch as Lydia lays down the last few books which she brought from upstairs. Allison is already deep into the books just like Stiles is buried away into his laptop. I grab one of the books as I start to read it after I've texted Isaac about some details of their search. 'Nothing yet' he texts back. We continue to search for more information about the hunter and after an hour we even decide to order some pizza for us all, the twins included. About 30 minutes later there's a knock on the door

Chapter 34: Easier said than done
Simple chapter