I'm here

3:27 AM

Isaac jumps up in the middle of the night. He starts to panic a little, but tries to hide it which is harder than expected. His eyes are turning yellow. It woke me up. I could feel his anger, his fear. It takes me a second to realize what is going on. I jump up and put my hand on his arm. He curls himself up the moment he feels my hand on his arm. I crawl to the other side of the bed so I sit in front of him and take his face in my hands. "Isaac It's okay. I'm here" I say as I continue to say the same thing over and over again.

He stares right into my eyes and slowly calms down. "It's okay. You're okay" I whisper. His eyes are turning to its normal color and his breathing slows down again. My hands let go of his face. We lose our stare, but not for long. "Good" I whisper while staring into his eyes again. I break the stare and take a deep breath. "I'm sorry" Isaac softly says. "Don't be... It happens" I crawl back to the other side of the bed. Isaac is still sitting up staring at the ground. I grab his arm and cover him with my arms, hoping this will help him. You hope it makes him feel safe. He isn't pulling away. Instead he burries his head in your neck.

 Instead he burries his head in your neck

9:57 AM

Isaac was still asleep when I left my house. I decided to go to Derek's place to get Isaac his stuff.  As I walked in I saw Peter sitting on the couch and Derek leaning against the table. I don't really come here very often... At least not alone. It's not that I'm scared of them. It's just that this is a weird place. A lot of fights have taken place in this building. I don't like it.

They both greet me. I have a good connection with Derek. He's always been nice to me. And Peter?  I don't know what to think about him. He's not really the good guy. Far from actually, but he isn't all that bad.
"What brings you here?" Peter asks while taking his feet of the table. "I'm here to get Isaac his stuff" Derek looks relieved. "Why?" Peter asks not knowing anything about yesterday. "Because Derek kicked him out" Peter turns his face to look at Derek. "Do I wanna know what happened?" Derek isn't sure wether to reply or not, but he decided to answer with a quick and soft "Nothing"
I decide to let it slip since it's none of my business and I grab Isaac his stuff.

When I'm done packing I walk towards the table

When I'm done packing I walk towards the table. I lean on the bags that I've placed on the table. "So are you gonna apologize to Isaac?" Both their faces turn to me when I say that. Peter really seems to enjoy this drama. He loves drama. "Can you just leave it alone?" Derek answers knowing what he did was wrong. "Derek. You know about Isaac his past. You know he trusts you. He cares, but do you?" Peter starts to laugh. I look at him as serious as possible. He clears his throat and immediately says "What? Its funny." I reply with a simple "hmm" and turn my face back to Derek. Derek looks back at me. He stands up from the table and walks away to grab something to drink. "I know" he replies "Good... I'm going back. I'll s-" I try to speak, but instead Peter interrupts me for a very important question. "Wait. Isaac is staying at your house now?" He seems surprised. "So are you two a thing now?" He asks shortly after. "..No.. Just because he's staying at my house doesn't mean we're dating." "But why didn't he just go to Scotts?" Derek asks before answering his own question with just one word. "Allison." Peter and Derek immediately look at each other. I smirk and walk away.

10:44 AM

The pack decided to come by my house to talk about the latest news. Some strange things have been happening lately. "So what are we gonna do about it?" Allison turns around to look at Scott. Just like all of us. "I don't know" Scott answers quickly and unsure. "Well we have to do something or otherwise more people will go missing" Stiles leans on the kitchen table. Scott wanted to say something but got cut off by Isaac coming downstairs. The pack looks at him as he's looking back at them. "What is going on here" Lydia looks at me waiting for me to answer her. "Derek kicked me out" Isaac quickly replies. "So are you two a thing now?" Scott looks at me surprised just like the rest of the pack. "N-no... Just because he's staying here doesn't mean we're doing it" Stiles starts to laugh. Probably because he knows me and he knows this makes me nervous. I don't really know why.

Isaac noticed it too which made him laugh

Isaac noticed it too which made him laugh. "Why didn't you just go to my place?" Scott asks making Isaac turn his face. Scott has always been the one to be there for him so it sure is surprising. Isaac scratches his neck and looks at Allison. They both know what he means. We all do. Lydia raises her eyebrows and turns around. "I have to go. I have somewhere to be so I'll see you guys later today" "need a ride?" Stiles quickly answers. "Do I ever?" "Thats a no" Stiles softly whispers to himself. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Maybe one day."

Chapter 2: I'm here