I Forgive You

The freezing wind is slamming against my body as my heart is racing. I watch how a pair of yellow eyes make their way out of the woods. Isaac and Scott have the group in their claws, pushing them to the open part of the woods, right in front of us.

"Welcome to your endings."

With a riffle pushing into my back, she pushes me towards the ground until my knees slam against the cold, dirty ground beneath me. My hands are tucked behind my back by the chains, still around my wrists. My fingers are freezing, and the tears that hit my cheek feel like ice, my body is numb and my heart is sore.

I watch how yellow eyes surround us from out of the woods, slowly showing outlines of their bodies. We're surrounded by a group of werewolves, her pack, following her lead.

My friends are standing in front of me, scared.
Stiles, Ethan, Aiden, Derek, Lydia, Allison.
Normally we'd put up a fight, but we all know that one movement would make that bullet shoot right into my body and all those bright eyes would attack them in an instant.
I watch how my friends stand there. Trying to figure something out while Scott and Isaac hold them down. "Let her go," Lydia begs, tears filling up her eyes. I watch how Stiles looks around him, observing the shining eyes. Derek has his teeth out, getting angrier second after second, but unable to do anything he holds himself down.

"You. Come here," she demands Isaac, wanting him to take her place. "Hold her."
Isaac places himself behind me, pushing me up off the ground. His claws are sharpened and as he stands behind me he brings them to my throat. I can feel sharp stings arise in my neck as he presses his nails against my throat, but not too far, yet. I bite my lip, trying to keep myself from screaming out. I close my eyes not wanting to see my friends their faces, their fear.

And at that moment,
all I hear are screams.
I can hear them beg
Begging for her to stop
Begging them to stop

The more they beg, the stronger his hold.
My cries become louder, caused by pain.
My whole body is shaking, and my throat is dry.
I feel like I'm going to throw up any second.

I watch how she walks past the group, her hand sliding over their cheeks, one by one.
A smirk on her face. A laugh escaping her lips.
She's enjoying this.

"I think we've wasted enough time now," she tells Isaac, circling around him once, her hand now sliding over his shoulder. "Do it," she demands him while she whispers in his ear.

At that moment I feel like I'm floating. Like my heart is standing still.
The only thing racing through my mind is me telling myself he wouldn't do that,
but he would. She'd make him.

Isaac walks around, facing me. His claw still tightened on my throat.
I look straight into his yellow colored, bright eyes through the tears which are filling up my eyes.
He looks me deep into my eyes, unbothered.

And at that exact moment, my heart felt like it stopped
It's like time slowed down.
As if my time has come to an ending.

The moment those words escaped her mouth
I knew it was my time

"Kill her."

Chapter 49: I Forgive You.