I'll be gone

2:56 AM

I get woken up by the sound of the leaves bashing against the windows as the wind is becoming heavier every minute. It's storming outside and it's keeping me awake. The storm isn't the only thing keeping me up tonight. The fact is tomorrow... tomorrow I'll be gone. I turn myself around and notice Isaac who is safely asleep. I crawl closer and pull his arm over my body while I give his muscle a soft and small kiss. I close my eyes as I treasure this moment.

7:46 AM

I sigh as I grab my bag from the ground and walk out of my room, after taking one look behind me and closing the door. I watch how Isaac carries my suitcase downstairs and sigh deeply. I walk downstairs and observe the house. "I'm going to miss my couch" I whisper before letting out a soft sigh. My mom gives me a weak smile, hoping for one back, but I give her nothing in return. Isaac lays my suitcase in the back of the car. I walk towards Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Allison who are waiting for me next to the car. "Guess I'll see you in a few weeks." They all nod and give me a weak smile. I walk over to Stiles and hug him. "I'll keep an eye on Isaac" Stiles says. I let out a soft laugh and shake my head. "I bet he likes that." "Talk to you when you get there. Gonna miss you little one." I roll my eyes at Stiles his nickname. I step aside so that I'm standing in front of Scott and give him a warm smile. He hugs me a bit longer than expected and gives me a lovely smile. "We'll see you soon. Take care of yourself and don't forget about us!" He lets out a soft laugh and smirks afterwards. "I'd never!" I look over at Allison and Lydia and they both hug me at the same time. "Skype us when you get there! We can't miss your dumb jokes." I let out a soft chuckle and hug them again. As we let go, I turn around and look at Isaac who opened the door for me. "You want me gone?" I say with a slight smirk on my face. "Not at all, but it's either this or me laying on the ground, pulling your feet." He says while I walk up to him. I cup his face with my hands and give him a soft, sweet kiss. I immediately wrap my arms around him and so does he. He lets out a deep sigh as I let go of the hug. I give him another kiss. "I'll text you." He nods. I realize my mom has been observing us the whole time, but before I can say anything she steps into the car. I let go of Isaac his hand which I've been holding after I let go of the hug, and walk over to the car. I look back at the group one last time and take a seat. I lay my head back against the seat and put in my earphones, not wanting to listen or talk to my mother at this moment. As we drive away, I can feel my eyes becoming watery. I sigh as I try to hold my emotions in and look outside the window.

-

I've been at my grandma's house for a day now and I've done pretty much nothing all day. Honestly, I'm not ready to unpack my bags yet. It's 2PM and I've been waiting to facetime Isaac all day.

"Hi babe" I say the moment the camera turns on. Isaac greets me with a wide, joyable smile on his face. He seems really excited to talk to me. As I ask him how he's doing, Stiles and Scott jump in front of the camera. They scream out my name and Isaac tries to get away from them. "He misses you! He's been sad all day" Stiles screams, but the moment he wants to continue someone tells him to shut up. They're probably in the library, I think to myself. I continue to laugh because of them and all of a sudden someone is standing next to me. "Is this your boyfriend?" My grandma asks while looking straight into the camera. I let out a soft chuckle. Seeing Isaac and those two idiots really did change my mood. "Yes grandma." My grandma immediately starts to wave at the camera and puts on her glasses to see a bit better. Isaac his smile widens and he greets my grandma in the sweetest way possible.

After talking to Isaac for about an hour he has to go

After talking to Isaac for about an hour he has to go. He has his first day of work. He decided to join Scott in the clinic to help Deaton out, so he can earn some money himself. I tell him I'll talk to him later and hang up the phone, but before I do I give him a quick kiss in the air. The moment I hang up the call I sigh and let my head fall back. "Why is this happening?" I ask myself.

Chapter 22: I'll be gone