Company

10:14 PM

I let myself fall on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "So this is it? That easy?" I say while looking up at Isaac who insisted on staying with me the whole night to keep watch. "I guess" he says while walking towards me and placing himself next to me on the bed. "We thought the same thing last time." Isaac softly calls out for me and the moment I turn my face towards his he cups my chin and softly kisses the tip of my nose. "Forget about it" he says and he holds my hand while focusing on it. He rubs his thumb over the back of my hand and before I can ask what's wrong he speaks up. "We should talk" he says. My heart starts to race and my face is becoming warmer than normal. I look into his eyes and he seems a bit scared, which is absurd. "What are we?" He asks. The nerves I gained immediately fade away and I give him a confused look. "Really? Is this a 'lets end this' kind of conversation or am I losing it?" I ask. Now he's the one with the confused look on his face. "No absolutely not. Why would I want to end things?" "Well you told me we should talk..." I let go of his hand and give him a half smirk. "Wh- I wanted to make things official...." "WELL NOT LIKE THAT" I let out a soft laugh and trow my head back. "I just said we should talk. Why would I want to end things?" "That's pretty much what it means... We should talk... Better known for the 'this isn't going to work out' conversation... The 'it's not you, it's me' conversation." Isaac gives me a funny look. "You should really catch up on this generation. You've been in that freezer way too long" I joke, but after I realize what I just let out I look up to Isaac who, to my surprise, smirks.

"So you don't wanna end things?" I ask to be a hundred precent sure. "The opposite actually." I laugh and give him a soft slap on the chest. "You have to ask me in a cute way, Lahey!" I softly yell out. He bites his lip and smiles. His smile is so bright... It makes me go crazy every time. He pushes me back on the bed and kisses my cheek. He raises his eyebrows the moment he looks back into my eyes, but stays a bit on top of me. He then kisses my ear and continues to kiss, but makes his way towards my neck. I cup his face in my hands and let out a soft chuckle. "Will you.. Be my... Girlfriend" he says while kissing me in between the words. "Let me think about that" I joke around, making him turn his head to the side. I turn him around so I lay on top of him and kiss him, but don't stop the kiss. In fact the kiss becomes a bit deeper and has more passion in it than it did before. He turns me around again and starts to kiss my jaw and down to my neck. As he finds my sweet spot I softly moan from his touch and he smirks. He starts to give sweet kisses on my collarbone and I crack up. It's adorable how he can change from this sarcastic hot bad-boy to a soft and caring lover. I can't seem to get the smile off my face when I'm with him. He then comes closer to my face and kisses me again. "Yes" I whisper and I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to smile, but the smile becomes wider with every second. "But I'm saying no to this, not yet" I say and push him off me. He shakes his head because of the funny look i'm giving him and he lays his hands in his neck while staying on my bed.

I change into my pajama in my bathroom and put my loose hair into a bun. I clean my face, brush my teeth and walk back to my bed in my short shorts and a big t-shirt. Normally I sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt only, but to be honest... I'm scared it'll be a bit too quick. I'm a bit too shy about my body to be around a boy in my underwear. Let along be around the boy I like in my underwear. I walk back in and notice Isaac who is walking around in a white V-shirt with his grey sweatpants on. He takes a seat in the chair next to the window and looks outside. I walk in and his sight is immediately on me. I give him a warm smile and walk back to my bed. I take a seat on the bed with my legs under the covers and stare at Isaac. "You're actually going to be on watch the whole night?" I ask wanting him to lay with me. He simply just looks at me and nods while raising his eyebrows a little. "Come lay with me" I say in a soft, sweet tone while dragging the words a little. He tries to stay serious and I can tell he really is here to protect me, but honestly I just want to cuddle and hold him. I hold my hands in the air towards his direction, signing for him to come and cuddle. After using my pouting face he can't hold his serious look on any longer and gets up from his chair. He makes his way to the bed and I quickly pull him under the covers, tangle my hand in his and lay my head on his chest. He kisses my temple and brushes my hair out of my face. "You're the best" I say as I enjoy his company.

Haha can you feel the love

Chapter 19: Company