Two-gether

"Another werewolf... Are you sure?" Scott asks me and I lay my face in my hands. "I mean... Both of them or only one?" Scott continues. "I- I don't know... I only saw one of them, but.. Maybe both?" "I would've noticed." I stay quiet for a while. "But you didn't, but that doesn't mean he isn't a werewolf, right?" I then say. "I don't know. There's only one way to find out" Scott says. I slowly stand up while I keep my eyes on Scott. "You think he'd still be there?" He asks. I look on my phone and notice the time. "Almost 6... It's less than an hour ago. I don't think so..." "Let's be sure of it."

We get into my car and drive towards the mall to find any sign of one of the twins. "How do we know which one it is?" I ask Scott as he looks out of the window of the car. "We don't" Scott answers and he looks at me. We both just look at each other for a moment and think. All of a sudden my phone rings. "Can you take it?" I ask Scott who then grabs my phone from my bag and picks up. Scott happily greets the person so I quickly ask him who's calling. "Yea I'm with her. We're on our way to the mall." "Scott who is it? Is it Isaac?" I ask a bit curious. "We'll explain it later" Scott then says while he ignores my questions. He then hangs up and puts my phone back in my bag. "Isaac is coming" he informs me while he forms a soft smile. I smirk and shake my head.

-

We arrive at the mall and make our way inside. I place my bag on my back and stand still in the middle of the mall. I observe the crowd as they walk into and out of the shops. Some seem very happy and others look a bit sad. I know the feeling. "So what now?" Scott asks and I snap back to reality. "We have to find Isaac and the twins" I sigh and push my lips together. "Can't you like, use your wolf-powers?" Scott lets out a soft laugh. "I can try, but I'm not sure it'll work." I nod and continue to observe the crowd. We walk towards one side of the mall and look for any sign or smell or anything that triggers Scott his werewolf-powers. After 20 minutes and a milkshake, I decide to call him... For the fourth time. Not to mention the texts we've send him. Must be around 20 texts already and that's not even what I've send him. We sit down on a bench when all of a sudden Scott his face turns into a dog who tries to find a bone, or the arse of another dog... He jumps up and walks towards the back entrance. I follow him as fast as I can while I try to make my way through the crowd. Scott opens the door towards the staircases and I continue to follow him with my eyes before I walk behind him. He seems concentrated so I decide to shut up. After about 5 staircases he swiftly opens another door which leads to the roof. I try to catch my breath as I breathe heavily. I place my foot on the last step of the staircase and I try to drag my body up. "How- I... So tired" I let out while I continue to catch my breath. I look up and observe Scott who's running towards to figures. I watch how Scott grabs one of the figures by it's shirt and how he gets slammed against the wall. "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS. BE CAREFUL" I yell. We're standing on a roof... Not the best place to fight. I walk towards the figures and quickly notice another person. The twins. I am a little in shock and also a bit relieved we're found them, but before anything else can happen the two twins walk over to each other while they take out their shirts. "Why are they-" I try to ask, but shut up immediately. "Oh shit" I say and watch how Isaac stands back as he tries to catch his breath. He looks at me and back at the twins who indeed are supernatural, but they're nothing we've seen before. They're one. They merge together to become bigger and stronger. It's fascinating, but also frightning. I just observe them as the wind blows my hair in my face. My sight goes back to both Isaac and Scott who stand still in complete shock. There's only one thing I can yell: "RUN!"

Chapter 28: Two-gether
Literally just wrote this in half an hour.