Bed & Breakfast

I woke up laying on my chest with my arms crossed under my head. I lift my face and turn it to the left as I observe my bed. Next to me lays Isaac who's still deeply asleep. His hair is extremely messy and his shirt is somewhere at the end of the bed. I soon remember the fact that both him and I are topless. I let out a soft laugh the moment I realize it and shake my head as I lay back on my arms. I can feel myself drift away as my sight becomes a bit darker and my body feels a bit heavier than before.

I rise up from another good hour of sleep and the smell of eggs and burned toast overwhelms me. I rub my eyes and let out a soft moan before swinging my feet out of bed. I quickly observe the room and bite my lip the moment I lay my eyes on Isaac his shirt which is still laying on the edge of the bed. I swiftly put it on before walking towards the kitchen. As I softly tiptoe down the stairs and stand in the entrance of the kitchen, against the wall, as I keep my stare on, the still very shirtless, Isaac who's totally messing up breakfast. I chuckle and walk towards him. He turns around after he turns down the gas of the stove. He bites his lip as I walk towards him while I'm wearing his shirt. I giggle at his expression and sit down on the kitchen counter. He immediately walks over to me and stands in between my legs. "Making breakfast, huh?" I smirk at him. "I thought you'd be hungry." "I totally am." He smirks and walks back to the stove. He lays the eggs on a piece of toast and puts the plate down next to me. "So I found out that... cooking isn't something I'm good at..." I let my head fall back down as I laugh. Isaac stands inbetween my legs again and holds my waist tightly. "But you know what I am good at?" he says as he raises his eyebrows a few times. My face has now formed a wondering expression as he raises his chin up. He is now looking up into my eyes and his eyes are full of excitement. He sure is in a good mood today. "I have a feeling you're going to show me now" I say jokingly. He bites his lip and carries me towards the living room. My legs are tangled around his waist as I hold onto him. I giggle a bit and kiss him as he lays me down on the couch. We kiss and a lot of small laughs escape our lips. He strokes my leg and presses his shirtless body against me. The kiss deepens as his hand flows under my shirt, or his actually. His hand slides from my breasts towards my panties, but before he can make another move the door opens which immediately makes us jump up. The first thing that comes through the door is a suitcase which gets set next to the door as someone struggles to open it. I immediately fix my clothing the moment I notice the suitcase. "Mom!" I let out. "So happy to see you again!" Her sight falls on me and her smile quickly changes into a smile with a bit of awkwardness added. "Uhhh... We just made some breakfast! So take a seat and grab some and we'll bring your suitcase upstairs."

I lay her suitcase next to the other one which Isaac had just put down. He looks at me before smirking. "No! No way Lahey. She's downstairs!" I yell softly as I let out a soft laugh. He walks towards me before putting his hands around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick peck on the lips before walking back to my room to change my clothes. As we're changing our clothes Isaac looks back at me. I quickly put on some comfy pants. "Your mom almost caught us" he says the moment I look back at him and we immediately burst into laughter. "You think she knows what we were doing?" He then asks. "Definitely" I giggle.

I lean myself against the door as I give Isaac a quick peck. "I'll see you later, OK?" I nod at Isaac and give him a soft smile. He says goodbye to my mother, who is eating the eggs which Isaac made for me. As I close the door my mother immediately speaks up. "Where is he going?" she asks me. "Scott's place." As I answer her she can only do one thing which is frown as a smirk forms on her face. She definitely knew what we were doing...

Chapter 31: Bed & Breakfast
Romance... & errrthang, hehe