Know me

8:05 AM

"He finally kissed you!" Lydia yells. Allison, Lydia and I walk up the stairs in front of the school and talk about the fact that Isaac and I finally made a move. I laugh at Lydia her reaction. "So now what?" Lydia asks. "Well... I'm not sure" I reply the moment I stand next to my locker. "What?"she raises her voice. "You haven't talked about that?" Lydia asks. "Yea because it's such a good idea to end a first kiss with the question... What are we?" I say and chuckle. Allison laughs and Lydia rolls her eyes. "I'm happy you guys finally made the move" Allison informs. I give her a sweet smile and open my locker. "Look who's coming" Lydia then says. Allison walks over to Scott and kisses him. I look at them while throwing some books in my locker and close it. While Scott grabs Allison's hand, Stiles and Isaac walk our way. At this point my hands are starting to sweat again and my heart is beating faster than usually. Isaac immediately makes his way towards me and puts his arm around me. I hold his arm and lay my head on his shoulder. Allison and Scott make their way over to the rest of us and right now, we're standing in a circle. "So are we going back to the cave tonight?" Scott questions. Everybody nods. "Guys we have to get to the coach before school starts" Stiles speaks up. Isaac and Scott nod again. Scott and Stiles start walking, but Isaac turns around to look at me. I smirk and he softly kisses me, in public. The moment he walks away I turn around to look at Lydia and Allison. They're both shocked, which I understand. The question I had asked myself was if he would keep it private or if he'd actually want people to know what's going on... The answer is, he does.

A few classes had past and right now the next class is PE. Our PE lesson takes place in the woods, which means that it'll be all about  running. Allison and I sometimes took a run in the woods after school, but because of the whole Wendigo thing we've skipped it for a while. The moment coach finishes talking we make ourselves ready to run. "Let's make a bet" Isaac whispers while bending forward, ready to start. "I'm listening" I smirk and stretch my body. "I bet i'll be back faster than you." "Without the use of wolf powers?" I stop stretching. He softly laughs, but replies with a simple "yes." "Ok, no wolf-powers. I'll beat you" I smirk and raise my eyebrow.

"1, 2, 3, GO" Coach yells and we make a sprint. I run as fast as I can until my feet can barely hold my body and my heart is beating in my troath. I lost the rest of the group. I stop and look behind me, but the only thing I hear is the wind. I observe my location from the spot where I'm standing, but quickly get lifted off my feet by Isaac. "Wh-" I try to speak up, but get cut off by him. He sets me down against a tree and kisses me. "You absolutely used your powers" I say after pulling myself away from the kiss. "No I didn't" he giggles while looking in my eyes. We're standing against a tree, his body pressed against mine and his hands are leaning against the tree. "Yes you did" I chuckle without breaking the eye-contact. "I'm just fast" I burst into laughter, knowing that without the wolf-powers he'd be slow, or at least slower than I am. "What ever" I whisper and press my lips on his. The kiss was soft at first, but is now becoming deeper every second. I pull away from the kiss again the moment I hear the other classmates run our way. Instead of looking next to me I turn my face towards Isaac who already took his chance to win this bet. "Ah seriously" I mutter and run.

4:58 PM

We arrive at the cave and grab the body bags out of the car. "So just like last time, we'll pack the bodies and bring them to Deaton" Stiles informs. The moment we enter the cave we notice one thing. The bodies are nowhere to be seem. "Where are the bodies?" asks. "How is that possible? Who came here?" Lydia continues. We're all shocked and confused on why the bodies aren't here and who took them. We decide to search in the woods for the bodies, but give up after an hour. It's 6PM and we have no clue on what to do, until we hear a scream. A high-pitched scream, begging for help. We rush over there as soon as we can and run into a woman, around 20, who is panicking. "Are you okay?" Scott asks. "It's my boyfriend! Something took him, an animal!" We immediately look at each other in panic, knowing that things are about to get complicated. "Was it big? Did it had claws? Did it stand on two paws, feet, whatever" Stiles panicks. "I- I don't know!" She cries out. "Where did it go?!" Allison harshly asks. The woman points towards the direction. Scott and Isaac look at each other and make a run for it.

6:23 PM

Both Scott and Isaac have been searching for the animal for about 10 minutes now. Allison and I try to calm  the woman down while Lydia and Stiles sit down in front of us. We jump up the moment we hear someone out there, but calm down a little when we notice the person. "We found your husband" Isaac speaks up. Scott is helping a young male to stand. The young male seems hurt pretty badly, but nothing dangerous. "It was a mountain lion." The woman runs over to the man and hugs him while she's crying. "You should take him to the hospital" I suggest. The woman thanks us a few times and immediately brings him away. "A mountain lion? Are you sure?" Lydia asks. "Yea we saw it ourselves" Scott sighs.

9:45 PM

Isaac sits down on my bed while I walk around my room. "A mountain lion..." I repeat. "I really thought this whole situation would go bad again." Isaac raises his eyebrow the moment I finish my sentence. I love it when he cocks an eyebrow whenever I say something he finds clever or amusing. "Come here" he whispers. I walk over to him and he grabs my hand, pulling me on his lap. He softly kisses me. "You were so wrong" he then begins. I look at him and raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Wrong? About?" "Us" he simply says while giving me a beautiful half-smile. "Remember when you said you wouldn't be enough for me, that you would disappoint me by who you are" he continues. I think about it for a while and realize that he wasn't the one I told this to. "Did Scott tell you that?" I softly ask. "No, I was awake." I clear my throat and brush my hair behind my ear. "I know pretty much everything about you, and you may have your flaws, but I like those flaws" he says and I chuckle, trying to hold back my nerves. "Like the fact that you brush your legs when you become very nervous, or touch your hands. Or the way you always have this serious look on your face as if you're mad." I laugh and look away. "Or the way you look away when you're laughing because you find it awkward to look someone in the eyes for a very long period." "Okay okay" I chuckle. I kiss him again, but this time the kiss contains a full amount of passion. We fall back on my bed and then he stops kissing me. "If one of us wouldn't be good enough for the other person, it'd be me" Isaac says while staring at me. "That's not true" I softly say. "You're too hot for me" he says and smirks. "Oh shut up" I say and slap him on his chest. He kisses me again and holds me in his arms while laying on my bed. Nothing else is happening. We're just holding each other close.

Chapter 16: Know me