It's on

There's a loud knock on the door before the sound of the doorbell rings through the house. Lydia swiftly stands up from the chair and waddles towards the door. Stiles places his laptop on the table as he brushes his hand over the top of his head before releasing a loud sigh. I look up at him for a second, but immediately lay my focus back on the information that is laying in front of me.

Stiles stands up from the couch he sat on and walks towards the kitchen

Stiles stands up from the couch he sat on and walks towards the kitchen. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" He yells from out of the kitchen. Allison and I both yell back at him and put our books away as we sit up straight for the pizza which should be coming in any second now, but instead there's a loud scream which causes us to jump up in complete shock. Stiles spills our drinks on the floor and Allison throws the book which she's holding on the couch next to her. Allison immediately runs towards the front door from where the scream came from. "Guys!" I hear Allison yell back at us from outside the house. Stiles and I rush over to where Allison is and the first thing we notice is the door which is wide open. I can feel the cold air flow inside the house. I look outside and observe the car at the end of the street. A scream as loud as Lydia's must've activated the alarm of the car cause it's grabbing the attention of everyone in this street. I immediately close the door and as I do I look next to me and notice Stiles who's shockingly falling on his knees as he grabs Lydia's hand. "What the..." Is all that comes out of my mouth. I stand in front of Lydia who's sitting against the wall. Her stare is completely blank. Allison tries to catch her attention by calling out for Lydia. Meanwhile Stiles is holding her hands as he freaks out. "Lift her up and place her on the couch" I say as I rush over to the living room and clear the couch. I walk to the kitchen and grab her a glass of water. When I return to the living room I observe Stiles and Allison who sit her down on the couch. "I found her like this... I... She won't respond..." Allison begins. "We have to call the others" I say and before they can even reply I dial Isaac's number. He picks up the second time I call him and without waiting for his voice to speak up I begin to speak myself. "Isaac, listen to me. You have to get back here right now." "What?" "You- y... have... here." The connection of our phone call starts to fall away, but I get the feeling it isn't a coincidence. As a matter of fact I think someones out for us. "Isaac" I put some more volume in my voice as I hope for a reaction. Instead I hear a lot of sounds around him. I hear voices. Not just regular voices. I hear a high sound right before Scott yells for them to watch out. "It's here" Isaac whispers through the phone. "Wh-" I try to tell him to run, to hide, to be safe but instead the connection lets me down. I turn around to look back at both Allison and Stiles. "What's going on? What happened?" I put my phone in my pocket and stare right into their eyes.

"It's on" is all I say.

Chapter 35: It's on