Destroyer of the night

'We have a problem'

As soon as I receive the text message I make my way outside, towards the car. I quickly send out a simple text. "On my way. I close the door and drive towards Scott's place. As I arrive at his house I quickly rush over towards the door and knock on it until someone opens it. I let out a simple, but deep breath as I greet Scott who's standing in the door opening. He seems a bit worried, but not the kind of worry where he's helpless, you know? It's the kind of worry where you're afraid of someone's reaction. I tilt my head a little as a small smirk forms on my face. "Okay.. What's up?" Scott steps aside so I enter the house. I walk towards the living room but stand still as soon as I realize who's now standing in front of me. I'm shocked, speechless even. It's impossible for me to make any movement so I just stare as my heart starts to race. "It's okay" Scott tries to calm me down as he lays his hand on my shoulder. "No it's not" Isaac says which makes my head turn. "What are they doing here?" I softly whisper to Scott. "We need your help." I observe the twins who are both leaning against the furniture. Right now my mind is absolutely messed up and I'm as confused as a person can be. "our help? You tried to kill us!" I immediately defend myself as I keep my sight tightly locked on their every movements. One of the twins looks down as he grins. The other one stands up as he crosses his arms. "You're the one who pushed US off the roof" he then begins. "Because YOU attacked US." he rolls his eyes and I roll mine as I turn myself around, but before I can set another step towards the door I get held back by Scott. "Please. Listen." I frown after hearing Scott's sentence. Isaac immediately jumps up from the couch and walks towards me. "No. We don't have to include her into this, do we? We're not including Stiles in this or Allison or Lydia? Why do we have to risk her life?" Isaac then speaks up. "That skinny boy? That's Stiles? Like he would get through this" I snore at his comment. "That skinny boy has more brains than you and your brother combined" I speak up before Scott shuts the twins up with just one hand movement. "We will include them and we're not risking our lives or theirs." I sigh and look down to the floor as I think about my next step, but before I can inform them about my decision the door opens. "Sorry! Sorry. I had to help my dad out at the police station. Those freaking idiotic werewolf twins are really getting on m- oh" Stiles blurs out the moment he hurries inside. "hey" he adds as his facial expression changes to a bit of an awkward stare. One of the twins takes a step forward as his claws begin to show.

"Put those claws away or you'll regret it" I speak up as I notice his supernatural features come out

"Put those claws away or you'll regret it" I speak up as I notice his supernatural features come out. One of the twins laughs lightly, but listen to what I say. "Sassy, nice one" he says as he looks at Isaac. "And who are you again?" I commend. "Aiden." I nod and take a good look at him. I need to remember who's who. "What in the holy hell is going on in here... Do I have to get my bat? Cause it's in my jeep. I can go and get it now without anyone noticing" Stiles whispers while he makes sure the twins don't hear him. He takes a step back as he tries to go towards the front door to, probably, get his bat, but before he can get out of sight a loud sound flows through the room. As we turn around we see how Stiles bends down towards the floor. A broken vase is now laying in front of him. "Listen. We really need your help" the other twin, called Ethan, says as he takes a step forward. Taking all the attention away from Stiles. "Help?" Stiles repeats as he tries to pick up all the broken pieces off the floor. "We're being hunted" he informs. "So? That's your problem" Isaac says. "You don't understand... This hunter is more powerful than any other hunter. He knows more about the supernatural than any other living human being on this planet. It's like he has his own powers... He's undefeatable." "Like I said, your problem" Isaac repeats. "Isaac. He hunts on the supernatural.. He will hunt us if we don't do something about it. He'll find out about us..." Isaac lets out a soft "oh" which shows his realization.

" Isaac lets out a soft "oh" which shows his realization

"Wait... Are you talking about Argent? Gerard Argent?" Scott asks them. "No... Someone far worse than Argent. They call him... The Death destroyer of the night."

Chapter 32: Destroyer of the Night