In The Name Of Love ❤️

Sophia's POV
I woke up on my bed and fell off wrapped in a blanket burrito, a blanketritto yeah that made sense. (I have such sarcasm omg) I heard my alarm go off. The song Break by Three Days Grace played and I almost broke my phone by dropping it on the wooden floor. I snoozed my alarm. And I realized something.

Fall break was over.
I had to face hell.
I don't wanna go to school.
Help.
I looked at saw it was 6:45 am. I got up and changed into a tank top, a leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and my converse. I put my hair up in a high pony tail after I brushed it out and I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. I grabbed one of Toby's waffles and Nicole and I trotted off to school. My phone went off it was Toby.

T:Where are you?!
S:Im going to school
T: it starts today?!
S:YES NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!
T: I'll be there love you
S: love you too
I put my phone on silent but on vibrate and slipped it in my pocket. It was 7:00 so they better hurry. All the pastas came out looking like normal teens for once. Toby held my hand and we ran to school and we walked hand in hand into the school gates. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. We went to the office to get our papers. "Names?" Mrs. Ashton asked. "Sophia Lazarus Midnight and Tobias Erin Rogers." The lady handed us our papers and we headed to our lockers.

Toby's was next to Ashley.

Just great.

I will kill her if she thinks about touching him.

She won't exist anymore.

She talked to Toby and she got close to him and I stomped over there but her friends blocked me so I pushed them and kissed Toby before she could do anything. I dragged him to my locker. "Stay away from Ashley she'll try taking you away and she ain't innocent no matter what she says okay?" He nodded and the bell rang. We all walked to our classes.

- After 1st Period -
Toby's POV
Ashley kept bothering me and I ignored her like Sophia said. I need to make some friends. I walked to my locker and saw a guy who looked about my age but maybe a year older. Being in college isn't fun I tell you. (The pastas are in college now well except Raven and Jeff and Sally and Smile dog, you get the point) I saw Sophia and Ashley smacked her. There but next to me went up to get Ashley away and before Sophia could do anything the guy scolded her and U walked up. "Hey don't scold my girlfriend!!!!" I said as he backed away from my twitching. "You two are dating?" She asked. "Yes we're dating you airhead!!!" Sophia said saying duh at the end and rolling her eyes. "Tell your girlfriend to stay away from my sister." He said. "Oh my god I didn't know you were siblings." Sophia and I said in the least sarcastic tones. We were pretty sarcastic. "Well now you know airhead." Ashley said. Sophia stepped up to her. "I was being sarcastic!!! Duh dur!!!" Sophia said with sass and she bitch slapped Ashley and I dragged her to her locker. "I'm telling you she's a bitch Toby!!" She said as I held onto her hand. The bell rang and we headed into the same class.

- Lunch Tiem -
Sophia's POV
I skipped lunch and sat at a table and noticed Toby didn't see me and he sat on the table on the other side of cafeteria. So I walked over and sat across from him, "Sup dude." I said tapping my nails on the table. He moved again but to Ashley, so yet again I sat with them. "Toby, why do you keep moving away?" I asked as he whispered something to Ashley.

Toby and Ashley had chemistry together.

Aw shit this bitch was gon die tonight!!! "Ashley, what the fuck did you do to Toby?" I asked pulling her by the shirt collar as I felt Toby pull me off her and throw me to the side as I hit my back on the table. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I shouted and everyone was looking at me. Jane came over, "Sophia what's happening?" She asked with concern in her voice. "Something's wrong with Toby. I don't know what's wrong but I do know Ashley's gonna die." I said as Jane took me to her table. It was Jane, Natalie, Jana, and Judge Angel. "Hey Sophia! Or should I say dorm buddy?" Natalie said as I jumped up and down. "WERE DORM BUDDIES?" I said loud so everyone was staring at me. "Sorry." I murmured. Ashley threw me on the ground and kicked me. I got up and she threw me to the wall.