A Sadistic Friendship

Sophia's POV
I walked downstairs and saw Masky and Jana crying? "I KNEW YOUD CHEAT ON ME WITH SOPHIA!!!" Jana yelled and I walked in with my hands up.

"Woah, woah, woah. Let's back up there. Say that last part again." I said as they both stared at me, "I knew he'd cheat on me with you!!!" She yelled.

"First off, Masky loves you and second of all, I never touched Masky!! We're jut friends!!! I'd never get that close to him!!!" I said in my defense. "Whys there a hickey on you Sophia?" Jana asked, the hickey Toby gave me. "Oh yeah that? That's the one Toby gave me when we were a thing." I said as my smile turned to a frown but then to a smile.

"Damn you are bipolar." Masky said, "Well, how do I know you're not lying?" She said crossing her arms. "TOBES!!" I shouted as he came here. I pointed to the hickey. "Did you or did you not give me this." I said as he looked at the bruise. "Actually, yes. I-I remember that day." He said ticking.

I crossed my arms and put all my weight on one hip. "Ha." I said blankly. As Toby walked back to ASHLEY?! I stomped over there and stood on the table and saw Jake.

"HOW THE HELL DID ASHLEY AND JAKE GET IN?!" I shouted as EJ was about to raise his hand. "WHOS STUPID ENOUGH TO LET THE DAUGHTER OF MR. CREEPYPASTA AND THE SON OF ZALGO IN?!" I yelled, all eyes went to EJ.

Toby looked shocked, "Yeah, now you know your girlfriend is the enemy!!!!! HOW DO YOU FEEL?!" I said jumping off the table. Jake went up to me and tried hugging me but I pushed him and Ashley pushed me. "DONT PUSH MY BAE!!!" She said as Toby looked at her.

"I didn't even need to expose you. You did yourself!!!" I said as she looked ashamed. "Well who do you love more? You whore." I said smacking her upside the head. "I-I like Jake." She said walking to him, "Well why not Toby?" I asked as Toby looked sad.

"He's a twitching freak." She said and I cracked my knuckles and neck. "Although we may not be together I still care for Toby!! AND YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT!!!" I said before punching Ashley and breaking her jaw. "Once you mess with one of the pastas, you mess with them all." I said as the rest of them went behind me and Toby stood next to me.

Even the Slender brothers were there.

"ATTACK!!" Slender shouted and I went for Ashley and beat her to a pulp. I stabbed the wall and the ground underneath her spilt. I took a mirror shard and stabbed her and more shards appeared and I put them together using my magic and stuck the mirror on Ashley's head so she was trapped between glass shards. After that I smacked her upside the head and stabbed her one last time before kicking her already rotting corpse.

A sadistic smile plastered my face before I walked over to Jake and he looked scared. "I'm shattered, so now it's your turn." I said before stabbing him in the side of his neck with a mirror shard. It went through the other side and I did the same thing to him that I did to Ashley and I threw out his corpse.

I had gotten wounds fighting so I fell down and Toby caught me, I kept my eyes open and my legs felt like jelly. "Man I sure am getting hurt a lot today." I said finally standing up and leaning against the couch.

- 5 hours later -

I put my phone on my speaker and the song Riot by Three Days Grace came on and we all started head banging and dancing. We all started singing "LETS START A RIOT!!!" "A RIOT!!!" We jumped up and down with our fists in the air and we started head banging again.

Then the song Time Of Dying came on and we all started dancing and singing, "IN MY TIME OF DYING!!!" I sang along and the others were awe struck at my voice.

"I will survive!!!" We all kept head banging. Than Monster by Skillet played and Kira took over.

Kira's POV
We all danced to my song, my hair was purple and black and my right eye was gold and my left eye was blue with a green ring. "I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER!!!" I sang in my best rock voice. Annnnd I turned back to Sophia.