What Are You Doing In My Forest!

Sophia's POV
"What are you doing in my forest?" Was the last thing I said before Jeff tried knocking me out but I dodged the attack.

"TRY ME BITCH!!!" I shouted in anger,"I WILL BITCH!!!" He lunged at me and I dodged so he hit a tree.

I pinned him to a tree and held his knife to his head. "You do that to me EVER again and it's off with your head, you're just lucky Raven loves you. ASSHOLE"

I stuck his knife in his hoodie so he was stuck on a tree, Raven ran to him and took the knife out. She kissed Jeff and I felt someone behind me.

"H-hey Sophia" I turned around to see Twitchy and rolled my eyes. "What do YOU want?!" He grabbed his hatchet and I grabbed my gun.

"I wanted to say sorry" he said holding his hatchet to my head, I held him at gunpoint. "Sorry isn't gonna make up for all you've done to me." He moves the hatchet down to my neck and slit it a little.

I shot his arm and he fell down holding it. "Never EVER mess with the Deadly Pastas or may God be with you if you even think about it!!"

I put my gun back and we walked to a mansion even bigger than the creepypastas. "So this is the 'Deadly Pasta's Mansion'. I stared at it and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sup Axel." I said still keeping my focus on the mansion, "The sky" He said snickering.

I facepalmed

Someone was behind me, an unfamiliar face, he tried kissing me and I took out my gun and shot him multiple times and went to see if I killed him.

"SOPHIA THAT WAS MY BROTHER!!!" Axel shouted at me. "I'm so sorry!!!" He dropped to his knees and cried.

I sang a song
(The song is "Man Down" by Rihanna and its perfect for this moment)

I didn't mean to end his life I know it wasn't right
I can't even sleep at night
Can't get it off my mind
I need to get out of sight
Before I end up behind bars
What started off as a simple altercation
Turned into a real sticky situation
Me just thinking of the time that I'm facin
Makes me wanna cry
Cause I didn't mean to hurt him
Could've been somebodies son
And I took his heart when
I pulled out that gun
Rumm- pa - pa - pum
Rumm- pa- pa - pum
Rumm- pa- pa - pum
Man down
Rumm- pa - pa - pum
Rumm- pa- pa - pum
Rumm- pa- pa - pum
Man down
Oh mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down
In Central Station
In front of a big 'ol crowd
Why? Why?
Oh mama, mama, mama
I just shot a man down

Axel punched my jaw and I held it in pain, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" He yelled at me.

Wolfie came up to me, "It's okay you were just using self defense and protecting yourself from him doing anything to you, and you didn't know he had a brother." Wolfie tried comforting me.

I cried "Its not okay Wolfie, I killed his brother!!!" She put her paw on my back
"Calm down!!! For now we should all just leave him alone. He's not the only one who's lost a sibling" she looked sad and I cried again.

"I lost my sister and she betrayed me after my father brought her back to life." She turned at me and asked what happened.

"Well, it was one week ago. I was hella mad at Clocky and I walked into her room only to see my sister's body parts mangled up and Clocky only smirked and acted like it was nothing and when we were fighting Zalgo she came back to life only to leave me for dead. After we killed him the building was rumbling and collapsing and my father and I were trapped so he told me to use my powers on myself but I used them on him since there were rocks on my legs I couldn't move and as soon as I saved him more rocks fell on my SO he had to remove the rocks and Insanity and everyone else left me and my father for dead."

She glared wide eyed at me, "After we came back and I was fixed up it was couples night and EJ, Smiley and I were pissed at them so once we went outside Toby my ex, Nina Smileys ex and Callie EJ's ex walked out. I took my crutch and straight up hit Toby and knocked him out. Smiley knocked Nina out and EJ knocked Callie out."

I slightly smiled and she hugged me. "Let's go in the mansion, if they say anything I'll back you up" she said and smiled at me.

"I'll do the same Wolfie" and I smiled.

We walked in and they were all staring at us in disgust. Ashlyn came down in her tall ass form. "SOPHIA" She yelled and everyone except me covered their ears.

"What" I looked up at her and she was angry, "Why did you kill Axels brother?!?!?!?"

"I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW IT WAS HIS FUCKING BROTHER SO DONT FUCKING BLAME ME FOR SHIT I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed like a banshee.

I started uncontrollably twitching and everyone was staring. "Wolfie did she know his brother?!" She yelled at her.

"NO ASHLYN!!! SHES NEW HERE SHE DOESNT KNOW SHIT AROUND HERE!!! I HAVENT EVEN TOLD HER THE RULES YOU FUCKING ASS!!!"

She screamed as loud as me.

Layna came up and cut my stomach open, I smiled and sliced off her head. My guts were spilling everywhere.

Layna revived and slit Wolfies throat. She collapsed and Layna tried stabbing me in the stomach but I grabbed her knife and stabbed her in the head making my mark.

The Operator Symbol.