Date?

Dr. Smiley's POV
Sophia's dad had her in his arms and she looked like she was in critical condition. "Mr. Midnight what happened?!" I said worried.

"Well, after Sophia shot the ball and the castle started rumbling, everyone left Sophia behind and part of the roof fell on her legs.  I told her to save herself but she used her powers to save me and another piece of the roof fell one her almost crushing her and so I lifted the rocks off her and here we are!!!"

I took Sophia out his hands and into the infirmary. Her leg was broken and her ribcage was also broken. "Damn,EJ!!!!"

EJ came running in and looked at her and said she'd be in a coma for a while like about 5 to 10 months. We gave her leg braces and a cast.

We fixed her ribs cage and stitched her up, her pulse. "EJ what's happening!!!!?!?!?!?" I said screaming.

"I DONT KNOW!!! WE NEED DEFIBRILLATORS!!!!" He said screaming. "BUT SHOULDNT WE CHECK HER PULSE?!" I screamed.

"WELL THEN CHECK HER PULSE SMILEY!!!!" I checked her pulse and her heartbeat, she was dead.

I told EJ to get the defibrillator and I used them. Her heart starting beating again. She sprang up and the first thing she did was question us.

- One Hour Later -

After she finished interrogating us she got up and we gave her crutches. She walked into the living room.

We were all shocked  at the sight.

Sophia's POV
EJ, Smiley and I stared wide eyed at what happened. It was couples night, Raven was dancing with Jeff, Sally with BEN, Toby with Callie, Liu with Nina,  Jane with LJ, and Kadence with Masky.

There was a gray mist surrounding me, "Those fucking cheaters" we turned to EJ, he was with Callie. "I hate this already" EJ and Smiley stared at me, they knew Callie was stealing Toby away.

"Fuck them" Smiley said growling. I grabbed them and we huddled up, "You know what my plan is?" They shook their heads no. "I'm leaving this place."

"Were with you Sophia"

EJ, Smiley and I packed up our stuff and we stormed out the mansion. I threw my crutches to the side, "I can't believe those fuckers!!!" I punched a tree so hard it almost fell.

"The next time I'll ever see them is in hell" EJ put his hand on my shoulder, "Were with you"

- Three Hours Later -
Callie's POV
We hadn't heard from EJ, Dr. Smiley or Sophia in three hours. "EJ BABE!!!" I shouted.

I saw three figures sleeping against a big oak tree. "There's mortals here, Toby come with me to kill them" he nodded and we went to the oak tree.

Turns out they weren't mortals and we woke Sophia, EJ and Smiley up. Sophia's eyes were blood red. She got up in my face with scissors, very sharp scissors like even sharper then Jeffs knife.

She held them up to my throat, "What. The. Hell. Were. You. Doing. With. My. MAN?!" The cold metal was getting deeper into my skin by the second.

Soon enough I whimpered in pain, "He had nobody to dance with so I danced with him." She almost cut my throat and took off the scissors.

"Sophia, Im sorry!!!" Toby said with adorable puppy dog eyes. I think I'm in love. Ugh Callie you're with EJ!!! I would've forgiven him.

"SORRY?! IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULDVE BEEN GLAD I WAS OKAY YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE!!!" She picked up her crutch and hit Toby in the head with it, he blacked out.

Nina came out and Smiley knocked her out by punching her. EJ knocked me out with the back of his scalpel.

Sophia's POV
I hit Toby in the head with my crutch knocking him out. I didn't feel bad doing it to that selfish bastard. The three of us walked into the city, I cast a spell on them so we looked like normal teens.

"Okay if anyone asks, EJ you don't speak English, Smiley your deaf and I'm German okay?" They nodded and laughed at the idea.

"I know it's a silly idea but just go with it so you two DONT have girls all over you!" Smiley pat me on the head I glared at him.

"Sorry" I smiled and we walked to Target.

- After Two Hours Of Shopping -

I yawned. "God am I tired" Smiley facepalmed. "That's something rare to hear from an insomniac" Smiley and I burst out laughing at EJ.

"Trust me it is, and this is coming from an insomniac!!" I almost screamed. 'CHILD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' 'Going away for a while'

I saw a boy, he looked about 19. He had messy black hair, dark teal eyes, black skinny jeans, and a striped shirt. He looked cute.

My hair was a little lighter shade of brown and I had purple tips that went about to halfway up my hair, I had a flower in my hair, a choker, a black hoodie, converse and black leggings.

I went up to him, "Hi I'm Sophia what's your name?" I asked him, "In Axel, nice to meet you!" I heard cat calling, I rolled my eyes and looked to see, BEN, Jeff, and Masky cat calling at me.

I mouthed 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' and they zipped it shut. I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, wanna hang out sometime?" I asked blushing a little.

"Sure! You seem like a cool person. Here's my number!!" I held my hand out and he wrote his number on it. "See you later Sophia!" I waved bye and I ran back to Smiley and EJ.

"What did he say Sophia?" EJ asked while Smiley smirked. "He wants to hang out! His names Axel!!" They backed away slowly.

"Axel?" I nodded at Smiley, "He's Slenderman's son!!!" I stared at them wide eyed. "HE IS?! HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?!" They told me and I almost fell asleep.

"Ah fuck"

My phone went off and I looked at the message.
(The convo)
A stands for Axel S stands for Sophia
A:Hey Sophia
S: Hey Axel
A:Wyd
S:Nm hbu
A:nm either
A:Wanna hang out at the park tomorrow
S:Sure :)))))))))))
A:^-^
- End of Convo -

"Sophia you're making a really risky decision!!!" EJ shouted. " I know, but he's so cute!!!" We went into the forest and we slumped on three trees next to each other.

We fell asleep.