Another New Girl?!

Kira's POV
I heard Slendy call me to his office, "Yeah what's up Slenderp" "Sophia we have been over this, don't call me Slenderp." I muttered sorry.

"You have to fetch a new girl" he said.

"ANOTHER NEW GIRL?! I SWEAR TO THE GOD DOWN BELOW IM GONNA SCREAM!!!" I paced back and forth repeating "Calm down, it's okay" Slendy put his long tentacle on my shoulder.

"Child, don't worry" I nodded and went to the back room to find her file. I looked through the drawers until I reached one. Age:17, Name: Callie The Chained, Likes: Ticci Toby, Dislikes: Black Galaxy.

"Are you fucking serious" Sister:Clockwork, Eye Color: Hazel, Hair Color: Blonde, Hair Length: Waist Length, Height: 5'2.

I went to my room to get ready, I threw on a navy blue tank top, shorts and my converse. I grabbed my pocket knife and went outside.

I saw a girl sitting at the river. "Might as well kill someone while I'm waiting" I mumbled quietly. As soon as I was about to plunge my knife into her head she turned around and slashed me with a chain.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU BITCH" my left eye twitched rapidly.

"I'm Callie The Chained" I looked and saw chains on her legs, ankles and arms. "Oh my god I didn't know" I said with my most sarcastic voice.

"I'm Black Galaxy nice to meet you Callie." I dragged her by the wrist to the mansion. "SLENDY I GOT THE NEW BITCH"

I crossed my arms putting all my weight on my right foot. I saw Slendy face palm. "Toby could you show Callie around?" He nodded and kissed me on the head before showing her around.

"She's Clockworks sister isn't she" I nodded and Raven dragged me to the couch. "You wanna kill her don't you?" "I'm gonna spy on them" I grabbed my knife and snuck upstairs.

I saw Toby's room door open and the two making out. 'Oh FUCK NO!!!' I pushed the door and Toby pulled away.

"I-I swear it wasn't what it looks like!!" "Cliche much? YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING IT!!!" "Because he was."

I threw my knife at Callie and pinned her. "Shut it tramp" I took my knife out and stormed out the mansion crying. "So much for a first impression"

"I'm so done!!!!" I punched a tree and felt nothing, I went numb.Emotionally, and physically. My left eye twitched. My hair turned gray, like me eyes. I went back in dark gray liquid coming out my eyes.

I grabbed my storm dagger and went to find Callie. "CALLIE" I felt Offender's tentacle on my shoulder. "GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU SEXIST BASTARD!!!" Slendy walked in and his tight grippened. 'Just stab him' 'I-I can't' 'Yes you can' 'NO I CANT!!!' 'DO IT!!! PROVE YOUR NOT PATHETIC PROVE YOURE WORTHY OF LIVING IN THE MANSION!!! PROVE THEM WRONG'

I stabbed Offendy and watched him disintegrate with thunder. 'Now stab Slendy' 'No' 'Yes' 'No' 'Yes' 'IM NOT EVEN GONNA ARGUE WITH MYSELF!!!!' 'DO IT SO YOU CAN KILL CALLIE!!!' 'ITS A GOOD YET BAD IDEA!!!'

I dropped to my knees screaming and crying. Slendy teleported me to his office. "I THOUGHT THE VOICES WERE TAKEN CARE OF" "I THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO" "Have you been taking your medication?!??!??!" "NO I HAVENT EVER SINCE TOBY CAME HERE!!!" "Well you need to take them" "I lost them anyways"

He handed me medication and a glass of water. "Go and take it!!!" I rolled my eyes and stomped out. I went to the counter and popped open the pills and took one and drank water.

My eyes twitched, it hurt when my eye twitched under my eye patch. I went to EJ and asked if he had any eyes. He handed me a stormy gray one, the same as my other and I took off the eyepatch and put that eye in.

"Can you see better now?" I nodded and asked about my skin and he told me I could heal myself. I said some words in Japanese and my skin was in perfect condition.

"Now you're in perfect condition"

I smiled at EJ and walked out to see the most blood boiling thing.

CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you think she saw? Was it Callie with Toby or something else?