New Girl?

A/N: So the new girl belongs to ravenclaw1005 i helped her but other than that her creepypasta OC completely belongs to her!!!

Kira's POV
I heard Jeff screaming "KIRA YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE NEW GIRL AROUND!!!" New girl?! She better not be like Natalie. I walked downstairs and saw a girl, she was 16, she had brown hair and brown eyes, she was wearing a t-shirt, straight legs and converse, she had many piercings on her ears, a choker, her whole arms were covered in bracelets!!! "Sup I'm Raven The Mischievous" "Well, well, well, maybe we can be good 'friends'" I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

She scoffed and I chuckled. "Well are you gonna show me around or what?" I rolled my eyes and dragged her around the mansion.

-Five minute time skip-
Raven's POV
"So here's the Operators room" I asked her who the operator was. "Someone has a lot to learn now don't we Raven" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Whatever" I looked at Kira and her eyes were a stormy gray and there was something peculiar about her. "Raven there's something peculiar about all of us" "How d- can y- wha?" "You were thinking out loud moron" I rolled my eyes and we finished the tour.

Kira's POV
I walked down to the living room and hopped on the couch. "Sup peeps" "Kira I'm really horny wanna play with me~" I fell off laughing and smacked the HELL out him.

"I just smacked you WHAT DO YOU THINK" "Its a yes" "SLENDY CAN I KILL HIM" "NO CHILD!!! Unfortunately" I snickered at Slendy's response.

"Is he always like this?" I heard Raven say over my shoulder. "Nah, he just high or something" Slendy teleported me to his office.

"Why'd you teleport me here?" The rest of the Slender brothers appeared. Trendy, Splendy, and Offendy. "Kira, what's your real name?" "Sophia" "Well is it okay if I call you that?" I nodded.

"You have to go on a mission." "What's the mission" "Help Raven kill her enemies" I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

I changed into a black crop top, black skinny jeans and ankle boots. I grabbed my regular dagger and I headed out with Raven.