A Really Long Chapter Of Flashbacks And Stuff

Sophia's POV
~Age 15~
I walked into the school halls, everyone pointing and laughing, gossiping and staring. I was confused and angry, "Sophia how many guys did you sleep with last night? Whore!" I folded my arms, put all my weight on my right hip, my left eye twitching, rolling my eyes.

"I'll have you know I slept alone last night and the previous nights!!!" I almost shouted, she scoffed and I scowled. I put my stuff in and went to first period.

-Lunch Time-

I skipped lunch and sat at a table by myself, I noticed a chestnut haired male walk towards me. It was my crush, my heart fluttered and I looked away.

He pulled my up by the wrist, "Um, Toby" I asked while he was dragging me along. "W-were going to m-my table" I nodded and he let my wrist go.

"Sit" he said pointing next to him. I sat down and they stared, "What bitches why you staring?!" I said with an annoyed look.

Natalie came.

"Toby!!! What is that thing doing here?!" He pointed to his goggles, "Oh my goggles I need them. "No not the goggles babe!! That thing next to you!!!"

I stood up and I was an inch shorter than her, "I'll have you know I'm not a "thing" okay!!!!!!" I wanted to say I was dead since I was hanging out with the guy who murdered me.

She threw me to the ground and kicked my rib cage. 'Come on Sophia show her you're NOT pathetic!!!!' I got up but Natalie kicked me down.

I could hear Kyle shouting "COME ON SOPHIA!!!!!" That raised my self esteem and my spirit.

She threw a punch at me and I caught it twisting her arm and throwing her down. I stepped on her neck where the hole in my boot was. (You know the space separating the heels) she flipped me over.

I punched her nose so hard you could hear it crack, "This is NOTHING compared to home!!" I said kicking her down. I had a busted lip and an almost broken rib cage.

I got on top of her (NO DIRTY READER NOT LIKE THAT) and threw punches at her. She had a busted lip, black eye, and a broken nose and rib  cage. I got up and kicked her.

Toby had to hold me back, Natalie's friends held her back, Toby wasn't strong enough. I kicked her and punched her and eventually broke free and hit her head on the table. "DAYUM SHE MESSED YOU UP NATALIE" her head was bleeding but I didn't care.

I walked out the cafeteria pushing everyone out my way, I ran to go clean up and looked in the mirror. Ashley was hiding in a stall.

She came up behind me and hit my head on the sink counter multiple times, I pushed her off and said in a creepy tone. "You can't kill someone that's already dead" she backed away in fear.

I grabbed her neck and choked her to death before hitting her head on the counter, Natalie and Alisha came in.

I threw her body on the floor and before Natalie ran off she threw me a look, "Were not through yet Twitchy Eye Sophia!!!!"

Oh how I hated that nickname, my left eye always twitches. I walked out the bathroom into class, oh how I miss the misery.

-After School-
It was about 55 degrees outside and I was freezing!!! I reached my home and as soon as I opened the door I stood there frozen.

My parents were decapitated and on the wall was "Go To Sleep", call me a freak but I know who did this. Jeff the killer. I walked up stairs and heard footsteps behind me.

"Go. To. Sleep" I grabbed my pocket knife and turned to him, "I'm. Not. Sleepy. Asswipe!!!!" He tried stabbing me and I swept under his feet so he fell.