War: I've Been Defeated In Love

Who do you think is gonna be defeated? The Creepypastas or The Deadly Pastas? Keep on reading to find out!!

Sophia's POV
- time skip -
The Creepypastas and I have trained for our war. "Well, this is the day we fight our rivals." Slender said as I paced back and forth biting my nails.

"Slender, they have twice as many people as us. What if, w-what if we don't win?!" I said while having a panic attack. "Sophia, we have you. So the odds of us losing are a 2/10." Trendor said.

"Actually, Sophia has a point. They have twice as many people and they have Blood Tears." Nicole said. "I know all of their moves so many we do have an advantage!!" I said happily.

They all stared at me in shock.

"THATS AMAZING!!!" Masky yelled before running up to me and squeezing the life out of me.

"C-can't b-breathe." I said as he let go.

"Well, they're out there waiting. Let's go into war. Officially." Slender said as every single creepypasta walked out the mansion.

Natalie turned to Zero, Nicole turned to Karma, Raven turned to Riley (Riley is Raven's really dangerous side), and I turned to Kira.

Kira's POV
Finally we can get payback.

"Let's get started." I said as we all came at each other.

I cut Blood Tears and Wolfie came running up behind me and I swept under her and took out my katana. I did my special moves (I don't feel like typing those it's 8:00 am and I'm tired af), I stuck it in the ground and the ground split in half as spirits and shadows came out the ground and came at The Deadly Pastas.

I came running behind Ashton and stabbed her in the stomach twisting my katana and pulled it out as she had a big gaping hole in her stomach.

Blood Tears made the sky go red.

I tackled her ripped off her arms and threw them to the wolves behind me.

Zero, Riley, and Karma went next to me.

Ashton, Callie, and Nick went next to Blood Tears.

I grew shadow wings and summoned my shadow battle axe.

Everyone else was fighting the others.

"I'm tired of trying to be normal, I'm always over thinking. I'm driving myself crazy, so what if I'm fucking crazy!!!!! And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions. Just cause you say I'm crazy, so what if I'm fucking crazy!!! Yeah I'm gonna show you, loco maniac, sick bitch, psychopath!!!"

I took my battle axe and swung it at Callie chopping her head off.

I took my shard out and formed a big mirror behind the four.

I smashed the mirror and they all screamed and the four of us came at them tearing them apart.

Limb
By
Limb

"SOPHIA MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!!!!" Toby shouted.

I turned to "normal".

Sophia's POV
I heard Toby shout and I saw Masky lying on the floor. "MASKY!!!" I ran over to him and checked his pulse.

He had little life left.

The others surrounded.

I placed my hand on his cheek and cried.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!" I screamed and cried even more.

Slender pulled my crying figure off him.

"Sophia he's dead." He said.

"N-no he's not. H-he can't be dead!! HES SUPPOSED TO BE IMMORTAL!!!" I shouted.

"Ashlyn took his immortality off." He said.

"Yes, I did indeed." Ashlyn said.

Man she was gonna pay.

Kira's POV
My eyes turned black and had red rings and I was crying black and red.

My hair was long and stingy.

I turned to 'The Thing', a vampire, my fire princess form, my shadow form, my emotion form, my crimson rose form,my ice form, and myself.

I split the ground in half.

Wolves, shadows, spirits, demons, devils, (yes I know demons and devils are the same thing. I think) spikes, ice shards, and fire came out the ground.

"I'm shattered, now it's your turn." I said in a high yet low pitched voice and it sounded like there were seven of me.

I did an insane laugh also sounding like seven of me.

I came at Ashlyn even faster than the blink of an eye.

I placed my hands on her neck and but a chunk of skin off her neck and tore her apart and ripped out all her insides and the shadows and everyone else helped me.

I fed her to the wolves.

Sophia's POV

I turned back to my regular form.

I used all my energy, strength, and concentration to bring Masky back to life.

I-it didn't work.

He was dead and I can't do anything about it.

I took his body and we all walked into the mansion.

"Sophia, a-are you o-okay?" Toby said putting a hand on my shoulder. "No." I whispered as more hot tears streamed down my face.

- 3 weeks later -

I've kept myself locked in my room for three weeks and I've been ever so slowly losing my sanity.

I haven't ate or drank anything since Masky died.

He was the only thing keeping me alive and happy.

Without him, I-I don't know what to do with myself!!!!!

He's the other half of me.

I'm broken.