Why Dont You Remember Me?

Kira's P.O.V
(The pics above are Kira!!! Enjoy)

My eyes quickly fluttered open as I heard the sound of metal being dragged against the cold hard cement? Wait wait wait, wasnt I just on the grass?
-Flashback-
Hah, just like my childhood. I could feel my body get dragged across the wet grass. The hard cement left some scars on my body, I cant move my arms or feet.
-Flashback End-
"Where am I?" I heard a dark raspy voice say hell. "Who are you?" "Your worst nightmare." I saw a tall figure and three other figures. It was Offender and his "Possy". I looked down and noticed my shirt was torn and my jeans had a bunch of holes. "Why me? Out of aaaaaalllll the people, why me?" "Because youre hot" "Shut up love lust" "Oh um, can you undo these chains" "Only if you kiss me" "Fine Love Lust" he walked up to me and smashed his lips against mine, I had to do it and I kissed back. I jerked away "Now let me go" I scowled "Fine" they undid the chains and I ran like hell and into the mansion. "Why didnt anyone help me?" They stared at me "You all left me out there to bleed!!!!!!!!!!" "What happened Kira?!" I heard Toby and Clocky say in unison, "Long story short I had to kiss Love Lust and I need bleach" I fell down but I didnt pass out I was just FLIPPING EXHAUSTED!!! "Are you alrighr Kira?" "I dont know, you tell me Toby" "No" I dragged myself to the fridge and hit my head on the fucking door "HOLY SHIT THAT HURT" I got up and held my head buuuut fell back down. My head was bleeding........AGAIN!!! I shut my eyes and passed out.

Jinxx's P.O.V
"Is she ever gonna stop passing ou-" I was interrupted by her screams and sleep talking. I ran to her and something seemed peculiar, she had scars all over her. "Kira!! Are you okay?!" Even though I hate her, itd be a tragdey to lose her.

-Kira's Nightmare-
What are you doing to him?! I heard a raspy voice say I'm real. "Y-you can't be real this is all a nightmare!!!" He walked towards me and slashed my cheek, it felt so real and I fell down and started screaming. That's when I realized, it was 'Him' (you'll figure out who his is) he stabbed me and I could feel the pain. "STOP IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE" I started sobbing and I knew I would wake up injured and afraid.

Slendy's P.O.V
"CHILDREN WHATS GOING O-" I stared in shock at Kira (I don't get how if Slendy had no eyes at all) "He's coming" they stared at me in confusion "Who's he?" "Well Sally, 'he' is Kira's worst fear. His name is Nightmare" they all gasped and said in unison "NIGHTMARE?!" (Nightmares another one of my ocs) Kira woke up all bruised "Any thing he does to Kira in her nightmares will happen to her in reality and she will feel it!!" "Save me please" "SMILEY EJ TAKE CARE OF KIRA" they nodded and picked her up and they took her to fix her up.

Alex's P.O.V
I held onto Jinxx's hand tightly "It'll be okay babe" I know Jinxx hates Kira so much but she also cares for her. Same goes for Kira.
"I hope so Alex" I planted a small kiss on her cheek. "I'll be right back" she smiled and nodded. I ran up to my room and grabbed a shotgun. I had some 'business' to take care of.

-Time
Skip
From
Ticci-Toby-

Kira's P.O.V
I woke up and heard sobs (Kira/Sophia/Author-chan was in a coma for a year) "K-Kira we all love y-you" L-Liu? I couldn't speak or move, was I in a coffin WAS I DEAD? Or was I in a very long coma that made it seem like I was dead but I was only in a coma? I'm gonna go with both! I reached into my pockets and grabbed a knife. I banged on the coffin doors and I was SEVEN FEET UNDERGROUND?! I yelled "HELP ME I-IM NOT DEAD IM ALIVE" I heard weapons "Whos that" "YOU DUMMIES ITS THE GIRL YOU PUT SEVEN FEET UNDERGROUND!!!" I stabbed through the coffin of the wood and cut off the chains.
I failed crawling up but I found a shovel? "Seems handy, but I'm a little skeptical about this random shovel" I hit the dirt and some it fell into my eyes and on my face "OW!!! There's frikin dirt in my eye!!!" I crawled up and they stared st me like I was a zombie.

"Who are you?" I facepalmed "The names Kira Lazarus Midnight" Jeff threw a knife at me. "Where's Kira?" "Did you not just hear me say my name?!" He shook his head no and I screamed "MY NAME IS KIRA LAZARUS MIDNIGHT!!!!" We were all teleported somewhere.

I heard a raspy laugh "You must battle them for them to remember you, Kira" "N-Nightmare, YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU MONSTER!!!" I walked onto a breaking bridge "Better safe then sorry I guess" LJ pinned me down "Let me go!" I struggled but he was to strong.

I took out a hand gun and shot him. I ran until I ended up facing a long dark corridor "Ah, shit" I saw Dark Link and I ran away from him. I heard a voice in my head "Hey I'm Insanity, the voice in your head" "Hey Insanity so are you gonna help me to hurt them but not kill them?" "Yup" "So what do I do?" "Get angry Kira. But not super angry" "Okay" "HEY DARK LINK" he turned to me "WHAT" "INSULT ME" "WHY" "JUST DO IT ALREADY" he nodded "YOURE AN UGLY WHORE" "SOMETHING WORSE" "NOBODY LOVES YOU AND WE ALL WANNA SACRIFICE YOU TO ZALGO AND NIGHTMARE AND NOBODY LIKE YOU" ouch that's the truth. But what can I say, the truth hurts!! "UM THAT HURTS" "THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS" I was angry yet sad.

My eyes turned black "Perfect Kira. Now go get them" "On it Insanity" I grew black wings and horns. "NOWS your chance to run for cover!!! I don't wanna change the world I just wanna leave it colder!!!!" I charged at Dark Link and slashed his cheek, Jeff came and he hit me in the shoulder with his knife. I shot him with a gun and he collapsed.

I threw a white orb at Dark Link and he collapsed also. Slender came in and he hit me with his tendril and I threw a black orb at him, he collapsed screaming in pain and agony. "I WILL NOT BOW I WILL NOT BREAK I WILL SHUT THE WORLD AWAY" I ran to three doors and went to the middle and ran into someone......

CLIFFHANGER!!!
Remember this
Vote
Comment
Follow
Stay Gucci
- Insanity Rose/Author-chan/Sophia/Kira