War: Ah S*it

Sophia's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off.

I fell off my bed and Masky was probably already downstairs since he gets up and like four and I get up an hour after.

I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs and Masky wasn't there. "Slender where's Masky?" I asked. "We've been trying to find him all morning." Slender said.

I walked to the basement where EJ does all his operations and saw Callie with a syringe about to inject Masky with something.

I ran and smacked the syringe out her hand.

"LEAVE." I said in a low growl.

She disappeared.

I ran to Masky and I strapped him. "What was in the syringe?" I said. "A love potion." He said. "She's just lucky she got away before I could do anything." I said still pissed off.

Masky and I walked out hand in hand.

"Found him!" I said.

"Where was he." Slender said. "In the basement. Callie was tryna inject him with a love potion." I said smiling maliciously.

"Sophia smacked the syringe out Callie's hand and told her to leave and she disappeared." Masky said.

- curfew time -
I crawled into bed and "slept" and Masky was snoring hella loud.

I want to make Masky a new mask even though I'd be covering up his beautiful face.

I tip-toed outside and grabbed all the things I needed.

A white mask and a black marker.

I set the mask on the counter and started drawing on the features. It looked exactly like Masky's mask. I made a note and attached it to the mask.

I set it on his bedside table and went back to bed and slept.

- 3:00 am -
I woke up and walked downstairs. "Sophia why are you up so early?" Slender asked, "Well I wanna wake up earlier than Masky so I can see if anyone tries anything." I said. "That seems like a believeable reason." He said.

I kept an eye out and at exactly 4:00 am Masky woke up and has his mask on. "Masky I see you have a new mask. Who got it?" Slender asked. "Sophia did." He said. "Yeah, I got up early and tip-toed out to make him a new mask." I said as Masky put an arm around my shoulder.

Someone knocked on the door.

I went to go open it with my shadow dagger in my hand. It was a girl who was 5'2, she had shoulder length electric purple hair, snake bites and gages, she had ripped jeans and converse. She wore a black tank top. She had a lot of bracelets on.

"I'm Ashton, you're Sophia right?" She said. "Yes, I am. How do you know." I said as this girl looked skeptical to me. "The Deadly Pastas sent me over, I'm Dead Dreams. That's what they call me." She said smirking.

Before I could close the door she went in.

I growled.

"Where's Masky." She said as she went over and kissed him and I ran over and pushed her to a counter.

"Back off him you bitch." I said in a growl.