I'm All Alone

Kira's P.O.V
"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?!" I said angrily yet tears were streaming down my face. "Z-Zalgo took her, and Crystillene drugged her so she transferred to the dark side" "Sally, how do you know this?" She said she saw everything "WHY DIDNT YOU HELP HER?!" "SHES EIGHT STOP GETTING ANGRY AT HER" I put a hand up to Natalie.
"Miss Kira, you need to take control of your emotions!!!" I looked down and sighed "Sorry Slendy" I heard something and my ears perked up. My head shot up.

"I'm going to save Insanity" they all stared wide eyed at me "I don't need anyone's help, I can do this on my own!!!!" I changed into my clothes, grabbed my sword and ran out there into Zalgo's Castle.

-Zalgo's Castle-
Crystillene's P.O.V
Finally, we had Insanity on our side. Kira wasn't gonna gonna come help her own sister, hell she didn't even help me!! I was wrong, DEAD wrong.

Kira's P.O.V
I kicked down the doors and saw Insanity, Rake, Crystillene and Zalgo. I let out a growl "You have no powers how are YOU gonna help HER?!" I sliced off Crystillene's head and it burned along with her body. I saw Insanity stare at me "Kira please sav- GO TO HELL" her emotions, were just like mine. After I killed all of them except Insanity I undid her chains and shoved a potion down her throats and she was back to normal "Thank you so much Kira!!!!" She enveloped me in a hug "You're s-squishing me" she let go and I noticed her white hair had black streaks in it. "You okay Insanity?" She nodded yes.

"I didn't think you'd come save me?" "Why wouldn't I? You're the other half of me Insanity!!" "Let's head to the mansion before the others think I'm dead" "We've been here TWO HOURS?!" We ran to the mansion and everyone gathered around Insanity and Toby came up to me and kissed me "I'm glad you saved her babe" "Me too" I held onto Toby's hand tightly and I could feel Natalie death glaring me and so I exchanged a scowl. Clocky teleported her and I to  a dark room and she pinned up against the wall. She knew I was exhausted and weak. I gulped, "Stay away from Toby!!!!!" "Think again Clocky" I grabbed my pocket knife from my shorts and jabbed into her clock eye. I left the room humming Anthem Of The Lonely, "W-why is t-there blood o-on your k-knife babe?" "I just took care of some 'business' with Natalie" I smirked and Slendy teleported me to his office and sat me down across from him, "Child what did you do to Natalie?" I played with my fingers and mumbled "I stabbed her clock eye with my pocket knife....." he slammed his fist against the desk "KIRA THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!!!" I gulped and I was dying inside.

My eyes got teary and my vision got blurred. "Go say sorry NOW!!!" I nodded and ran out to apologize to Natalie "Sorry f-for stabbing your e-eye out" she jabbed a knife into my head then my shoulder. Toby was on a mission. She repeatedly stabbed my chest and they all gathered around and chanted fight.
I ran up to my room and changed, I grabbed my sword and Natalie immediately dropped the knife and backed away, Toby came in at the WRONG time!! "K-Kira what are you doing?" I made the mistake of dropping my weapon, "I-its not what it looks like!!!" "So, my girlfriend trying to KILL my ex?!" "I-I can explain Toby!!" Insanity came in "It's all Natalie's fault actually." Toby dragged me to our room and I showed him where Clocky got me. "So, after you left Natalie teleported us to the attic and she pinned me up and said to stay away from you and i said think again Clocky and I took out my pocket knife and stabbed her eye. And after she stabbed my head and my shoulder and everyone chanted fight and I changed into my outfit and got my sword and that's when you walked in" he hugged me "I'm sorry" "You don't have to be sorry babe"

We walked back out and I had to face consequences, but I don't know why only me? "Miss Kira, Natalie told me everything and I'm afraid you're going to have to stay away from the mansion!" "Where's Insanity?!" "She left because she went to go live a normal life" "Slendy you can't do this to her!!" "WELL TOBY ITS MY CHOICE" I stormed out in tears and I found a tree in the deep part of the forest. I slumped down. "I've lost all the pieces of me, first Insanity and now I cant even see Toby..." I hugged my knees and sobbed myself to sleep.