Meet The Deadly Pastas

Sophia's POV
I awoke to a scream. I shook EJ and Smiley, "GET UP SLEEPYHEADS!!!" I said in a nice and angry tone. They woke up in fear, "What was that scream?!" Smiley and I said I don't know in unison.

I heard it coming from the mansion, I ran to there my gun in hand. I raised the gun in defense and walked in. "Holy shit" I said to myself.

"Who the hell did this?" I turned to see EJ and Smiley. Offender appeared. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY OFFENDY?!" I shouted in anger.

"You'll have to fight to earn your friends back" he said.

"You sly dog" Smiley said. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?! YOU NEVER AWNSERED MY QUESTION!!!!" I growled.

"Well Natural Disaster, you three are gonna have to find them!" My left eye twitched. We walked out the mansion.

We huddled up and leaned in, "Okay okay, let's not be cliche and spilt up. Let's do this in a group or we could split up and at exactly-" I paused and looked at my watch. "10:55 pm we'll meet back here"

"Let's go with the second option" we nodded at Smiley. "Alright group let's spilt up and find out friends!!!!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

Smiley went left, EJ went right, and I walked forward. We have exactly 8 hours to find them so we have more than enough time.

I reached a pond and found a note, being the dumbass I am, I picked it up and read it.

Somewhere dark and gloomy, they're under an arch. You better find them, or else you'll be far away from them.

"THE WEDDING ARCH!!!" I grabbed my phone and called Smiley.
(Sm means Smiley and So means Sophia)

Sm: did you find anything? I found a note!
So: I also found a note!!
Sm: what did it say?!
So: somewhere dark and gloomy they're under an arch, you better find them or else your  far away from them.
Sm: mine said the exact same thing!!
So: they mean the wedding arch!!!
Sm: I'll tell EJ we gotta meet there!!
So: okay we'll meet there bai!!
Sm: bai!!
I hung up and made my way to the wedding arch.

- 30 min later -
Ej's POV
Smiley told me to go to the wedding arch. I walked there and it was dark and gloomy, just like the note said. Smiley and Sophia were already there.

"Where could they be though?!" Sophia said annoyed and frustrated. I walked to them and said, "We need to search this entire place. Every corner no matter how long it takes us!!!" They nodded in agreement.
- 2 hours later -

Sophia's POV
I saw a cage and figured inside it, I called over the boys. "EJ!! SMILEY I FOUND THEM!!!" They ran over and asked where.

"In that cage I hope" I said worried. We walked to the cage and saw them, laying on the floor unconscious and we saw Callie and K-Kadence.

"YOU ASSHOLES!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Well Natural Disaster, we simply erased their memories and we had help of our friends!!!" Callie moved and we saw five girls and six guys walk out.

"Meet the Deadly Creepypastas" Kadence said smiling. "You're not even half as deadly as them" Kadence and the others giggled.

"If I can take down Zalgo then I can take you down...." EJ put a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down, it's not like they're gonna do anything to us anyway" He said growling.

"Actually we will demolish all the pastas!!!" A girl who looked about 18 said. She had long lavender hair, wolf ears, a tail, blood red eyes, a katana, two daggers, and the most hilarious grin.

EJ Smiley and I burst out laughing. "TRY ME BITCH WOLF!!" I said laughing. She held a katana up to my throat and I held my shotgun to her head.

"Looks like they fight back." She removed the sword but my gun stayed there, "You can remove the gun now" she said shakily.

"Make me you cocky wolf bitch!!" I said in a demonic tone, she whimpered and dropped her katana and stabbed my stomach with her daggers. I pulled the trigger and she got back up holding her head.

"I'm Natural Disaster nice to meet you" they all gasped and my sweet smile turned to a snarl. "You're the one who killed Zalgo" I nodded at the wolf girl.

"I'm Midnight Wolfie" the wolf said holding out her paw, I shook her hand and my ears went up.

EJ and Smiley introduced themselves. A girl with neon orange hair came up to me, she had ripped gloves, boots, ripped tights, freckles, gold eyes, and she looked emotionless.

"That's the most dangerous one don't piss her off." I scoffed at Wolfie , "Whatever ya say cap!" EJ and Smiley snickered.

She tried kicking me but I caught her leg and flipped her over. She held out her hand, "I'm Layna the Living Dead" she said with a straight face staring me down with an evil look.

I stared straight into her soul and I won she looked away. Axel came up to me, "Sophia?" He said confused, "Axel?!" I shouted.

"You two know each other" Wolfie asked confused. We nodded in sync. "You're a creepypasta?" I nodded, "You're a deadly pasta?" He nodded.

Another guy came up to me he smirked and I could tell he was like BEN already. I facepalmed he went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I simply backhanded him, "I'd like to see you even try getting me to hook up with you" he held his nose and it was bleeding. "It's about time someone shows him who's boss!" Wolfie high fived me and we laughed.

A girl walked in she was fucking 14 feet tall. "God damn you are tall" she glared daggers at me and I snarled at her and she looked away.

"Oh yeah, that's Ashlyn she's our boss and leader so you kinda sorta have to follow her every order!" She had black hair, tan skin, snake bites, a breaking Benjamin tank top, black leggings and shoes.

She shrunk down to five feet tall. She got all up in my face, "Bitch get all up out my grill!!" She smacked me hard.

"If you back talk her or do anything to provoke her she slaps you hard" I bitch slapped her even harder.

She punched my nose and I held my now bleeding nose. I kicked her in the throat hella hard and it made a bruise.

"Okay you win"

"You slap me hard like that again because I said to get out of my face and it'll be even worse than a throat kicking" she backed away and the others introduced themselves.

The pastas woke up and I melted the cage, "Restore their memory or else" Ashlyn walked up "Or else what bitch?!" She yelled.

"Or else this" I pushed her down hard and hunched over her, burnt skin, sharp teeth, long ass claws, a slit open mouth, my eye hanging out its socket, thin, scrawny hair, visible ribcages, and a gun in hand.

I shot her in the left side of her face.

After that I turned back to normal, "Deal!!" She was scared to shake my hand, "DEAL OR NOT?!" I said in a demonic tone.

She shook my hand and restored their memories. "Who are you children" Slendy's voice boomed.

Kadence stepped up and said in a confident voice, "The Deadly Pastas" Slendy and the others laughed.

"You're not deadly unless you have Natural Disaster on your side" Toby said not stuttering.

I nodded in agreement, nobody is deadly unless I'm on their side.

"Which is why they are deadly!" I said smiling, EJ and Smiley went by my side and they were switching with me.

"You traitor" Callie glared at me and Raven joined us, I stepped up in front of them.

"Now what are you doing in my forest?" I crossed my arms.