Chapter 15: I'm leaving without you

Oh my gosh lol. I really need to go back and go through this ENTIRE book and edit all of my chapters haha. I'm gonna do that after I update :)

And thank you to all of my wonderful, loyal, funny, crazy, weird, awesome, amazing, etc fans for my making all of my books popular :) I love all of you so much. You are the greatest fans I could ever ask for. I wouldn't trade you guys for anything :)

-----------------

Jake

I sighed and slumped down to the ground running a hand through my hair.

'Way to go asshole." My wolf yelled at me.

'How was I suppose to know! And besides, you were growling too idiot.' I shot back at him.

'Well, what was I suppose to do? I heard them saying she was trying to escape and I got upset.'

'Well I did too.'

'You should have let her finish.'

'What the hell! You're the one that growled first.'

'Ya but you should have stopped and listened.'

"Good job Jake." I snapped my head up at the voice and saw David walking towards me with his arms crossed and shaking his head.

I growled at him but he just stood there. "I know I messed up, okay?" I groaned falling back on the grass.

"You should have let her finish you know." He said sitting down next to me.

"Ya I know."

"So what are you gonna do?" He asked.

"What can I do?" I asked looking up at him.

He have me a duh look. "Go after get you idiot." He laughed.

I gave him a grateful smile and jumped on my feet before shifting and running towards the house.

One I got there, I bursted through the door but frowned when I noticed I couldn't smell get delicious scent.

I ream back outside and saw Blake and Levi.

"Where's Avery?" I asked a little scared.

They looked hesitant before looking at each other.

"Uh.." Blake said unsure of what to say.

"Blake." I warned.

"She, Lilly, and Liam all left to go see her mom." He replied quietly.

I froze. A growled ripped it's way though my chest. "SHE WHAT?!"

They flinched and nodded. "They left about 10 minutes ago. They took her truck."

"Sorry alpha, she commanded us not top tell and just act like nothing happened. But we didn't know if we should have mind linked you or not. Our wolves were torn between two decisions." Levi apologized.

I sighed. "It's fine, but just tell me next time she leaves."

They nodded and walked off.

She is so going to get it when I get her back home.

I growled one more time before storming off to my truck and heading back to the hospital.

Avery, you are in some deep shit when I get there.

'We can always punish her.' My wolf suggested.

I growled in approval. 'I would love that very much.'

'Just think of all the ways we could.' He growled smiling.

'Gah. I can't think of that right now when I'm driving.' I whined tightening my grip on the wheel.