I have no title for this chapter

A/N: Sooooooooo I've decided to update each day all thanks to ravenclaw1005 so yeah!! Hope CHU enjoy dis chapter

Jinxx's P.O.V
I sighed, no matter how much I hate Kira we still kinda need her. Okay, we need to get her back. Toby's been depressed and hasn't come out his room since Kira got kicked out and I feel horrible. I went up to Toby's room and knocked on his door "T-Toby are you okay?" No response "Toby? Are you there?" Still no response "Toby?!" I haven't gotten any response so far.
I kicked the door down and saw Toby passed out, cuts all over him and blood everywhere. "TOBY!!!" I ran over to him. He did this to himself, I guess him losing Kira was a big deal. "EJ!!!" EJ and the others came running in and Slendy came in "Jinxx, what happened?" "I was gonna check in on him and he didn't respond like four or five times and so I kicked the door down and saw him passed out with cuts and bruises all over him!!!" E.J took Toby to his room and I sat there in shock.

"Maybe kicking Kira out was a bad idea Slendy" I looked at Slendy and Clocky said it was a good idea and I smacked her hard. "YOURE THE REASON SHE GOT KICKED OUT NATALIE" "Miss Jinxx please calm down!!!" I walked out furious and slouched on a tree.

I saw a figure walk up to me "Hey Jinxx!! What are you doing out here? Is Toby okay?!" "K-Kira?! I wanted alone time and Toby he's ummmmm uh..." I didn't wanna lie yet I didn't wanna tell her the truth. "Toby is how do I say this, he's being hospitalized...." "HES WHAT?!" She ran into the mansion and I chased after her.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO TOBY I WANT AN EXPLANATION AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!" They all stared at her in fear and I stared at her in shock. I can't believe it. "Toby had been depressed ever since you left, so he cuts and..." she dropped down crying, and after three hours of her sobbing Toby walked out all bandaged. Kira ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Alex and I stood there and I felt a sharp pain in my side and looked down to see SALLY?! (Plot twist) I fell down and all I heard were screams....

Kira's P.O.V
I saw Jinxx fall down and SALLY WITH A KNIFE?! 'Slender what's happening to Sally?!' 'She's turned on us. Kira I'll allow you to take your anger out on her' "Sally what did you do?!" She tried stabbing me but I dodged just in time, I was already in my clothes and I had my weapon in hand. "You little bitch" she smiled and laughed. "Slendy said you can't fight or call me names!!!" "Actually Sally, I'm giving her permission TO KILL YOU" (sorry peeps) I stabbed Sally's chest and a blue flame enveloped her. "Why'd you let him do this?" "Because I HATE the creepypastas Kira" I stabbed my sword through her head and she was crying.
She stabbed my thigh and sliced my calf. Black flames enveloped me, I did an insane laugh "You don't mess with the Midnight family" I sliced her legs and arms and smoothly sliced her head off. Her body disintegrated and I ran up to my room to hide my weapon and change.
I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower.
I thought of angels choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name it will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
If heavens grief
Brings hells rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows
For just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
I wanna teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows
For just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
Letting people down is my thing baby
Better find yourself a new gig
This town ain't bug enough for two of us
I don't have the right name o-o-or the right looks
But I have twice the heart
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name it will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
(Name)
If heavens griefs brings hells rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.

I turned the faucet off and did everything else. I walked down and saw everyone was gone, "H-hello? Toby? J-Jinxx?" The lights went out and I saw a bright white figure. "All of them are gone Kira" "Natalie" I snarled.

She threw a match at me and I was enveloped by flames, soon enough the flames were on my body and I collapsed......

Natalie's P.O.V
I set Kira on fire so I could have Toby all to myself, and there's nothing she could do about it!!

Slendy's P.O.V
"Where did Natalie take us to Slendy?!" "Zalgo's castle, were in one of his cells right now." I sighed and noticed we were missing someone "Slendy shouldn't you do like roll call or something?" "You have a point Jane. Alright if you're here say here" "Toby" "here" "Jane" "popcorn" "LJ" "here "EJ" "here" "Liu" "here "Shadow" "here" "Alex" "here" "Jinxx" "here" "And lastly Natalie and Kira" no response, "Natalie and Kira" "Slendy this is bad" "We will get them, HEAD OUT NOW"

I teleported them to The Mansion and saw Kira on the ground and Natalie with a match in her hand!! "Natalie!!!" She turned to me and disappeared.

Toby's P.O.V
I ran over but I realized there were flames so EJ took her to fix her up and it was back to my crippling depression.

~After Five months~
Toby's P.O.V
"Okay you never told me what she had EJ!!!" "She has fourth degree burns and she needs and eyepatch" "Oh" I asked why she needed and eyepatch and then I looked at her left eye and saw it burned out her socket. I saw her eye flutter open and she was breathing heavily.

"Kira!!! You're awake!!! JINXX GUYS SHES AWAKE!!!!" They all came running in "Careful Im claustrophobic!!!" She got up and asked what happened we all explained and she was furious. EJ handed her an eyepatch and she put it on her left eye.

~Three Weeks Later~
Kira's P.O.V
I saw a door that had a clock and Clockwork was engraved on it. I cut through her door with my sword and she was asleep. "Too bad nobody is gonna save her" she got up and I slashed her stomach and she was rapidly bleeding, she stabbed my shoulder but I cut her arm and she collapsed "This isn't over yet Natalie" I walked out her room and went to mine to clean my weapon.

~Two Days Later~
12:00 am
Kira's P.O.V
I walked into Natalie's room and saw she was asleep. I stuck my sword into her floor and  black flames surrounded her "Your galaxy is black" she was screaming and she died right in front of me. I insanely laughed and saw an angry Slendy when I walked out along with angry pastas "Kira you've taken this too far!!!" "She sent me a death threat, so I returned the favor" everything went black.....