Chapter 5:

MUSIC: Saw It Coming - G-Eazy ft Jermih

Tommy above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V

/ / / /

After about 20 minutes of walking in pleasurable silence we arrived in the town center. As we walked through the town I noticed girls staring at Ryan, but when their gazes reached mine they either huffed or glared at me. Within a few minutes I was agitated with it so when I spotted the next girl doing it I stopped right in front of her, a menacing glare on my face.  She was so busy staring at Ryan that she didn't even notice I wasn't there any more and walked straight into me. She looked up at me, rubbing her nose and her eyes widened when they spotted the look on my face.

"What are you glaring at me for?" I asked, no tone in my voice.

"I wasn't!" She squeaked and I scoffed before I rolled my eyes.

"I saw you. Now tell me the truth before I force it out of you." I threatened and her eyes seemed to widen even more.

"I'm sorry! It's just...You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. I guess i was just a bit jealous. Please don't hurt me!" She squealed and cowered away from me.

I looked at her before laughing slightly. 

"What's so funny?" Ryan asked as he walked back over to me.

"She thinks we're together." I said and he looked at me before laughing.

"No, sorry babe but i'm already taken." He said to the girl and she blushed.

Since when did he have a girlfriend?

Since when did you care?

I couldn't help the way my mouth turned down at his statement. He looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed before he waved to the girl and dragged me towards our destination. 

"So, a girlfriend huh?" I asked bitterly and he laughed.

"What, is someone jealous?" He asked, a big smirk on his face and I glared at him.

"I don't get jealous over guys I have no interest in." I said and he smirked at me.

"You say that now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he just kept the smirk on his face but didn't look at me.

Once we were near Mc-Donalds he spoke again.

"I don't actually have a girlfriend."  My head whipped to look at him and my eyes narrowed.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope."

"Then why did you say it?" I asked and he looked at me as if I was stupid.

"I didn't want to be hit on."

"Oh." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asked and I shake my head.

"I'm single as a pringle."

"But pringles come in packs."

"Shut-up." I grunted at him and he laughed.

"Ever had a boyfriend?" He asked and I swallowed. I looked away and a quick image of someone popped into my head but I quickly shook it away.

"No. I'm not the type for a relationship."  I said flatly and he nodded.

"Yeah, me neither. I'm more into hook-ups." He said and I looked at him, my mouth opened.

"Did you really just say that?" I asked and he looked at me blankly.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised you're so open about it." I said and he looked at me.

"You're telling me you've never had a hook-up at a party or something?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No i'm not saying that." I mumbled and he smirked at me.

"Well then."

We reached the doors to the fast food place and walked in, immediately getting in line.

"What are you getting?" I asked, observing Ryan eyeing up the boards displaying the foods.

"Big Mac, Chips and a coke. You?" He asked and I pursed my lips.

"A chicken wrap, chips and a chocolate milkshake."

"Healthy breakfast." He observed sarcastically and I nodded.

"I know."

/ / / /

Ryan and I had plotted ourselves upstairs and were eating our food when we were interrupted.

"Ryan!" Someone shouted and we both turned around to find 4 guys walking up to us. They had a confident air around them and all looked like the type of boys most parents would warn you to stay away from.

"Hey." Ryan said and they all approached us, two of the going to sit next to Ryan, the other two coming to sit next to me. The first guy pointed to the seat next to me and asked to sit there; I said yes. The other guy just came and sat down next to me. I glared at him until he finally looked at me. When he did he jumped and I took the chance to push him. He fell out of his chair and I sighed in satisfaction before going back to my food.

"What the-"

"Ask next time." I simply said and looked up to find everyone staring at me. Everyone except the guy on Ryan's right.

"What?" I asked menacingly and they all looked away.

"Wow, hot and strong. You've got yourself a keeper ma-"

"We're not together." Ryan interrupted the blonde boy.

"Oh really. Well,-" The boy turned to me. "-I'm Jimmy, and you are?" He asked flirtatiously and held his hand out. I ignored it and smirked.

"Amelia." I said and he retracted his hand. 

"Well is it just me or is it hot in here?" The boy asked again and flapped his top enough that I could see his abs.

"Put your flab away Jimmy."

"That was so lame Jimmy." Two people said at the same time but my eyes were only trained on one of them. The boy to the right of Derek seemed to realise the mistake in speaking and froze.

"Oh shit." He muttered.

"Derek." I growled and he let out a tiny squeak.

"Hi?" He asked timidly and got up as he muttered something about going to the toilet. But when I got up and started to follow him he sprinted. He went into the boys' toilets and I stopped at the door.

"Look Derek if you don't come out i'm coming in!" I threatened and banged on the door.

There was no answer.

I pushed the door open and walked in, it smelt like stale wee and sweaty guys. Yum.

When I walked in a few guys turned from having a wee and started shouting at me to get out.

"Oh shut up, I'm not looking at your tiny willies don't worry." I stated and rolled my eyes. I spotted Derek cowering in the corner of the room by the sink and stormed up to him. I grabbed him by the ear pulled him out of the toilets to the table again, all the while he was whimpering like a baby. When we were sat down again I glared at him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I growled.

"Okay, what is going on here? Ex's? Lovers? Baby Daddy?-"

"Derek's my cousin." I cut Jimmy off and Derek mumbled the word 'cousins' as if it were a bad thing.