Chapter 26:

MUSIC: Wrong one - Jack and Jack

Cher above^

/ / / /

Ryan's P.O.V:

 / / / /

I watched Amelia leave and couldn't stop the smirk that appeared on my face. She was acting as if she was jealous. Or did I just have a bad case of 'wishful thinking'? Either way she looked hot when she was angry. 

"So I'm guessing that Amelia is your girlfriend?" Cher asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you met me?"

"Unfortunately, yes." She grumbled and I gave her a blank look.

"Well then you should know that I do not do girlfriends."

"Maybe you should tell her that then."

"She knows."

"Really? It doesn't seem like it. You guys act like you're in a relationship-"

"We do not!"

"-And it's clear that she is completely in love with you." Cher finished and I stopped and stared at her for a moment.

"Do you really think?" I asked quietly.

"And you're in love with her too. Wow, you're a mess Ryan."

"I'm not in love with her." I said. Was it bad that my cheeks heated at the thought?

"Yes you are, and girls like her are trouble. You're best not to get involved."

"She's not trouble. You don't know her." I growled at Cher, she laughed loudly.

"Yep, you're in love with her alright."

"You little bi-"

"No need for insults. It's a social experiment. I actually think she seems great for you." Cher smiled at me and I glared at her. 

That was one large trait of Cher's personality. She could play your mind to get the answers she wanted without you even realising.

"Whatever. Anyway, why are you here and not with the posh knobs you call your family?" I asked her nosily.

"There was a party that I wanted to go to. My parents said no, I snuck out and went anyway. Then you can guess the rest."

"Your cousin's party?" I asked.

"No actually, my brother's." She answered and I furrowed my eyebrows. Cher's brother and cousin were known for throwing some of the best parties in the south of England. The parties were invite only and only the best party go-ers and troublemakers were invited.

"Why wasn't I invited? And what's he doing here anyway?"

"He moved down here a few months back. I've been trying to convince him to let me move and it was only tonight that he agreed. Whilst drunk, of course. I have no clue Ryan. I guess you've lost your title of partier and bad boy. " She explained and I gaped at her. How dare she accuse me of such a tragedy?

"Are you actually serious?" I asked in disbelief and she nodded.

"Yes. Yes I am. Maybe if you weren't so busy with your lover you'd find out about these things." She laughed out and I glared at her.

"Actually, for your information, Amelia is known for being the baddest one here, the most well known criminal in our town, and party goer. So, if she wasn't invited then your brother is slipping down his wall of great parties. I suggest you speak to him about that." She just rolled her eyes at me.