Chapter 32:

MUSIC: Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Rey

Ryan above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V

/ / / /

I woke up due to bad back and neck-ache. The cause? Sleeping on the floor. My head was pounding. I went to sit up but realised I couldn't by the heavy weight on me, also known as someone's arm. I had a pretty good idea of who it was by their pitch black hair and strong cologne scent. I heard someone enter the room and by the girly humming I heard I knew it was Cher.

"Cher!" I called and I heard her laugh at me. "Don't laugh! Help me!"

"Make the most of it." I heard her say as she left the room again.

"Bitch." I mumbled. I tried to lift his arm from me but he pulled my closer. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. He smelt really good. I trailed my fingers across his bare chest to see if he was ticklish. I received no response and continued my journey to his stomach. My hand froze when I felt something hard where his stomach was supposed to be. I lifted the blanket off of us and saw that Ryan had abs. I knew he took care of his body and worked out, but I didn't know he took that much care. Instead of trying to tickle him I trailed my hand across his shoulder, up his neck and along his jaw. My finger glided across his bottom lip and I froze when he stirred. 

He groaned loudly and rolled from his side to his back. His arms released their grip on me and stretched above his head. I watched, frozen. He turned his head to look at me but his eyes fluttered between open and closed a few times before they stayed open.

"Morning." He mumbled and I had to try my hardest not to faint. I knew most guys' morning voices sounded good but his? It was too good. He gave me a small smile but I couldn't return it.

"M.Morning." I stuttered and cursed myself out in my head.

"Were you okay just then?"

"Huh?"

"When you were tickling me?" He asked and I froze again.

"I wasn't."

"Don't lie. It's okay. It felt nice. Are you okay?" He asked and sat up. I sat up with him and rested against the couch that was behind us.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah other than the headache. Do you even remember what happened last night?"

"Nope, but I have a hang-over so I am certain that alcohol was involved."

"That is correct."

"So what happened? And why are we on the floor?"

"Well basically we all came to yours in the evening since you wanted company because you were going to be home alone. It was actually a girls' night with you and Cher but us guys came and hijacked it by scaring the crap out if you."

Cher and I are sitting in my living room, a horror film that was scary playing on the screen, popcorn sitting in our laps when suddenly there is a knocking at my front door. I go up to answer it, Cher shouting for me to be careful, but there's no one there. Then there is a knocking from the back door, but again no one is there. I ignore it and lock the doors, taking it as if it was just wind or a tree rubbing against a fence panel or something since this is England we're talking about and the weather is always rainy and windy. And so we carry on watching the film when we both turn to each other with a worried look on our faces.

"You feel that?" She asked, her voice hoarse and I nodded. Suddenly Cher is pulled from the sofa as she screams and I scream too, immediately running to switch the lights on since the TV doesn't give off any light and on the way grab a knife from the counter that I left there when I was making us some dinner and run to the living room, only to find all traces of Cher gone and the lights back off. I call and call and call for Cher but there is no answer, not even any screams.