Chapter 42:

MUSIC: Needed Me - Rhianna

Amelia above^

Amelia's P.O.V:

/ / / /

After Cher left I went upstairs and checked Georgina's room again. Her stuff was gone, everything. I checked all around the house for any cameras, anything that could have possibly been recording, watching what my family,friends and I do. Anything that could potentially be dangerous. But I found nothing. I laid on the sofa, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts whilst the TV played quietly. I sat like that for a while, waiting. For what, I didn't know at the time, but I had a feeling something was coming. Someone. And it wasn't going to be good.

The doorbell chimed and I stood up, not even bothering to check who it was, I answered.

It was Derek and Jimmy, standing there with guilty looks on their faces.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them quietly, tiredly. I couldn't deal with them at that moment in time. They were two of the top people that I didn't want in danger. Yet they kept putting themselves in it.

"The question is, why haven't you been out? But that's besides the point."Derek said as he pushed past me and into my house, Jimmy close behind.

"We kind of did something-"

"What?"I asked worriedly. If they had come here to tell me this in person,it had to be bad. Jimmy looked down and didn't answer me. "What have you done Jimmy? Answer me. Have you gotten someone pregnant? Have you gotten engaged whilst drunk? Have you blown off your one truelove? Have you hurt someone?" I asked worriedly, following them into my living room.

"Jeez it doesn't seem so bad now." Jimmy said. He looked up at me,about to speak when the doorbell rung again. I sighed and went to open the door, Derek hot on my tail. How come I'm popular now? I opened the door to come face to face with Georgina. I glared daggers at her and pushed Derek backwards before he could recognise her, I stepped out to the front and slammed the door shut behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here again?"

"What? Amelia, you said I could stay here and-"

"And don't you dare play dumb with me Georgina! I know you're not who you say you are! I know! Tell me Georgina. Is it fun watching and spying on your supposed best friend? Is it? Does it give you satisfaction to be a cold, sick-minded bitch? Is it satisfying to know that you lied to someone who was so vulnerable for so many years? Is it? Tell me. I dare you." I spat at her venomously. I could have strangled her right in that moment. But I managed to refrain from it. Just as she was about to speak the front door was pulled open and Derek stepped out. He spotted Georgina and his eyes narrowed into slits.

"What the fu*k is she doing here?" Derek asked me, the deadliest tone in his voice. I looked at Georgina, a little smug, waiting for her to answer Derek.

"I'm staying here."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm staying here Derek." She said and smiled up at him innocently.

"Drop the act, bitch. Why are you here and where are you staying?"Derek asked her, taking a step towards her. She took one back,swallowing before she answered.

"In Amelia's house, because-"

Derek never let Georgina finish that sentence. He grabbed her by the shoulders roughly and slammed her up against the side of the house wall. She gaped at him and looked like she was going to cry. But that didn't stop Derek.

" I don't know what you're doing here. Or why you're here. And quite frankly I don't give a flying shit. But if I see you here again, in this town. Or if I find out you have made contact with Amelia, or anyone in this family; my god, will I end you." Derek spat in a quiet tone, his face was dangerously close to hers. But he wasn't done. "Do you understand, bitch?" He asked her in the same,deadly tone. She didn't answer him. She just looked him dead in the eyes with a small smirk on her face. "I said, do you understand me?" He screamed at her but she didn't even flinch.

"I guess someone finally learnt to grow a pair of balls and speak out."She muttered to him and he growled at her before letting go. He stormed over to me.

"And you. What the hell are you thinking? After everything she did and said last time, to you... To me. I can't believe you'd be so damn stupid and inconsiderate." He growled, a hurt look on his face.

"Derek that wasn't the last time I saw her. Don't kid yourself. " I said darkly. He looked at me before he started to laugh.

"You really are gone, aren't you, Mil? You really are gone. No wonder why Ryan is absolutely done with you, I can't-"

"Don't you dare bring him into this! Don't you dare! You don't know anything about what happened with us. About why i'm being like this. And if I ever hear you call me that name again-"

"What name, Mil, what name?" Derek taunted. I backed him into the wall and held my arms across his chest, not allowing him to move.

"Don't you dare call me Mil. Don't you dare-"

"Amelia-"He tried but it was too late. He'd riled me up too much.

"Don't you dare Amelia me! You have no idea what I have been through, what i'm going through or why I don't like to be called that name. You don't know anything about me anymore Derek! You still think I come to you for every problem I have, but I don't. You don't know the half of them. And you never will. You'll never need to know. No one will! You don't understand why I'm acting like this, why i'm the way I am and it's going to stay that way. You don't understand what I'm doing to protect you, and Jimmy, and Cher, and Aaron, and Ryan. And everyone. You don't. And you sure as hell will never understand how much danger you're putting yourself into just by talking to me. You don't-"

"Amelia,I think that's enough." Georgina said and I whipped my head to look at her.

"And you. You think you can order me around like you used to. You think I still believe every single word that comes out of your dirty, lying,manipulative mouth. But I don't. I know your secret Georgina. And if you're not careful, so will everyone else. I have to say, you're becoming a bit sloppy. I want you gone. Forever. I never want to see your damn face again and if I find out you've come near or touched anyone I care about you will regret it. I would say take your stuff but I already know its gone. Have fun with your pathetic, stupid life, bitch." I spat at her and she smirked at me.

"Just you wait. He's going to end you, you know that? I'd take the chance whilst you can." Georgina said, before she called someone on her phone and walked off. I looked around me to see Derek and Jimmy starring at me.

"I want you both to leave."

"Amelia-"Jimmy said but I cut him off.

"Please."I said and they both looked at me with sadness. Jimmy started to leave but Derek wouldn't budge.

"Derek,its for the best. Just leave it, okay?" I said and he nodded before he followed Jimmy to his car.

After they left I was left alone once again. My hands were shaking and my breaths were short and timid. I was a wreck, to put it lightly. I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys before I left again. But this time, I left my weapons at my house.

That time, I was careless.