Chapter twenty eight

Justin's P.O.V

I left shortly after Tiffany fell asleep. We both needed a good night's sleep. I already informed the doctor what happened and he left to go check on her. I went back to the waiting room to tell everyone what happened, wondering how they would react. They were still all asleep and had tear stains still on their cheeks. I shook Kendall a little to wake her up and then shook the rest of the boys. They got up immediately and looked as if they haven't slept in days.

"What?" Niall groaned getting up.

"Ok, I guess you don't wanna know what happened with Tiffany," I said shrugging my shoulders. All their heads shot up and looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" Kendall asked confused.

"Well around two the doctor told me she didn't make it and let me see her one last time. I kissed her hand and spoke to her a little when I felt her hand twitch and her eyes flutter open. Right know she's-" I said as I was cut off my a frantic Kendall.

"Where is she? She's awake? Oh my God if you're lying Bieber you're going to end up in one of those rooms too," she scolded.

"Why would I lie about this?I love her," I said simply with a smile on my face. I really did love her. She brings out the best in me and just the thought of her makes me happy.

"Can we see her?" Louis questioned, breaking me out of my trance.

"Um, I'm not sure. Last time I checked she was sleeping but you can try again. Wait, any news from Ryan or Chaz?" I asked as the thought came in my head.

"Yeah Ryan has Chaz and he's staying with him to make sure he doesn't do anything he will regret," Zyan responded.

"Ok, you guys go check on her and I'm going to call them," I told them.

They all nodded as walked towards the room. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ryan's number. Please pick up. Please. After a few rings Ryan's voice filled my ears.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone.

"Hey Ryan it's me Justin," I responded.

"Oh hey. Sorry I didn't pick up, Chaz can be a handful."

"It's ok. It's a long story but Tiffany is alive. I'll explain in detail later but right now get Chaz here. By the way how is he?"

"What? That amazing. He's a complete mess. He didn't eat all night and that's coming from Chaz. He's also been throwing up constantly from crying so much and hasn't slept in hours. I'll tell him the news and then we will be there as fast as we can."

"Ok see you in a few."

"Yeah bye," he said hanging up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the room. When I opened the door Tiffany's laugh filled my ears and a huge smile was on her face which made me so happy. As I walked in I went straight to were she was laying and kissed her on the head.

"How you holding up baby?" I asked her playing with a strand of her hair.

"Good. I just wanna get out of here, I hate it and this is not how I wanted to spend my vacation," she said with a frown.

"We will ask the doctor when she comes in ok?" I told her making her nod. On cue the doctor came in.

"Hello sweetie how are you feeling?" She asked Tiffany.

"Better. Not to be rude or anything but when do I get out if here?" Tiffany's asked her causing the doctor to laugh slightly.

"In a few hours. We just wanna make sure your completely ok," she said. She was about to leave the room when Tiffany stopped her.