Chapter twenty seven

Tiffany's P.O.V

After a few minutes of driving we finally reached the club. As we walked into the door loud music filled our ears. Since we were with Justin and the boys, they let us in the VIP area which had less people. Once we got there we went straight to the bar to get drinks.

"What do you want?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Surprise me," I whispered back.

He walked away and told the waiter something, making the bartender to start with the drinks. After a few minutes Justin came back next to me with drinks.

"Wait does this have alcohol?" I asked him as he handed me my drink.

"Live a little," he replied winking and taking a sip of his drink. I took a sip to try it and it actually was really good. I continued to drink it and finished it quickly. I went to go order another one when Justin grabbed my hand, restraining me.

"Drink later, dance with me," he said pulling me with him. We walked to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. Before I knew it we Justin and I were grinding on each other. He's so damn hot damn. And I'm sober.. Great.

We danced for a few more songs and I walked to get another drink. When I was about to take a sip on my fourth drink someone stopped me.

"Wow, calm down there," Justin said pulling it out of my hands.

"Noo, it's good," I said trying to get it back.

"Not gonna happen," he said taking the drink and drinking the whole thing.

"What was that for?" I told him.

"You will thank me later," he said. When he looked away I ordered another drink.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom," he said kissing my cheek and then walking away.

When I looked at the bar tender I saw someone whisper something in his ear and then he continued making it. The person looked familiar but I couldn't make it out since it was dark. I could tell it was a girl though. The man handed me my drink, disturbing my thoughts. I gulped it down quickly, but it tasted a little different. Eh, it's probably just me. My head started hurting immediately after I finished the drink. My eye sight became blurry and a sharp pain went through my body. I looked over and say a boy figure come next to me.

"Hey beautiful," Harry whispered in my ear placing his hands on my hips. His breathe reeked of alcohol meaning he was obviously drunk. I was too but I'm not stupid to not remember what he did.

"Get off," I yelled at him, throwing his hands off of me. I got off my chair and started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" He said, pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled us close. I put my hands on his chest to try to get him off me. Since he was obviously bigger than me and I'm weak as hell, that didn't work. He just tightened his grip hurting me.

"Harry you're hurting me," I said trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

"You think I care?" He said laughing.

He crashed his lips on mine and shoved his tongue in my throat. I gasped and tried pulling him off me with all force. I obviously didn't kiss back which got him angry. When I didn't think his grasp could get any tighter I was wrong. I felt tears come out of my eyes because of the pain he was causing me. He was pulled off of me causing me to fall on the floor. The only thing I remember was Justin screaming.

"Get the fuck off her," he yelled punching Harry in the face. After that I blacked out.

Justin's P.O.V