Chapter seventeen

Justin's P.O.V

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Christian asked us.

"How about all the boys go play video games while Tiffany and I can catch up and get to know each other?" Caitlin suggested in a peppy tone.

"Ugh, idk about that," I responded.

"Come on, let's go chill," Christian said pulling me into the game room.

What's the worst she can do to Tiffany? That question kept replaying in my head. I didn't know if I should be scared or not?

Tiffany's P.O.V

"How about all the boys go play video games while Tiffany and I can catch up and get to know each other?" Caitlin said in an annoying peppy tone. Please no, please don't leave me with her. I was trying to get Chaz's attention, but he was so focused on the lamp on the table next to him. Seriously sometimes I really think he has problems.

"Ugh, I don't know about that," Justin responded in a nervous voice. Save me justin please.

"Come on, let's go chill," Christian said pulling Justin towards the game room and Caitlin pulled me towards my room. Great. She shut the door and turned around with a pissed off face.

"So what you wanna...." I was cut off when a fist collided with my face causing me to fall to the ground. She started to kick my sides as I laid on the floor groaning with pain. She grabbed my by the neck and pulled me up pinning me to the wall.

"Shut up! They will hear you. Now you stay away from Justin cause he's mine. He doesn't love you, he loves me and always will. You're worthless and shouldn't even be here. Also don't tell anyone about our talk or I will hurt you even worse," she told me in an aggressive tone as she dropped me to the ground. She kicked me one more time hard in the rib as she walked out of the door. I slowly got up and I felt a bruise forming on my ribs. I walked into the bathroom and examined my self in the mirror. My lip was bleeding and a black eye was developing. I pulled up my shirt to examine the place where she kicked me. My skin was red and a little yellow which was forming into a bruise. Damn, that girl is strong. How am I going to hide this?! Cover up. I rummaged threw my make up case and found cover up and concealer. I wiped away the blood on my face and applied a lot of cover up and concealer to my face. Looks believable. Hopefully no one notices. I walked down stairs to find everyone in the kitchen eating pizza. When Caitlin saw me she shot me a death glare and continued eating. Ugh I hate her already and it hasn't been day.

"We have to go, it's getting late, and I promised our parents we would be home by 7," Christian said. We all exchanged good byes and the two of them walked out.

"Now what?" Justin asked.

"Movie night?" I suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and walked into the theater. They picked some random movie and put it in. I wasn't really paying attention because I was lost in my thoughts. Everything Caitlin said flowed through my head. Before I knew it the movie was over.

"I'm tired, and I got no sleep last night so I think I'm going to go to bed," Ryan said standing up. We all stood up and walked upstairs. I was about to walk into my room when two arms grabbed me.

"Stay with me tonight, please," Justin said making his puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist.

"Fine but let me go get changed," I send running off into my room. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank and threw my hair into a pony tail. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading into Justin's room.

"Before you come close the.. Oh my god Tiffany! What happened to your face?!" Justin asked worried as he rushed over to me. Confusion washed over my face till it hit me. I washed my face taking off the cover up. Oh my God I'm so stupid.

"Uh nothing I fell, really hard," I lied hiding my face.

"It looks like someone punched you!" Justin pointed out. Shit what do I do?

"Don't worry about it," I told him climbing into bed.

"In the morning I want an explanation," Justin said lying down and pulling me closer to him.

"Fine, I'm tired," I said. In a few minutes the sound of steady breathing caused me to fall asleep.

...............................................................

Chapter end notes:

Caitlin is so mean, what will happen next? Thanks for reading!!